Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

living in France?

(9 Posts)
latwinkle1 Wed 19-Jan-05 23:01:29

We have just moved to France and i'm pregnant with 1st Bebe - any tips?

Beetroot Wed 19-Jan-05 23:06:18

Message withdrawn

latwinkle1 Wed 19-Jan-05 23:10:13

Charente Maritime - St Jean d'angely, how about you?

Beetroot Wed 19-Jan-05 23:12:41

Message withdrawn

JanH Thu 20-Jan-05 09:26:04

Charente Maritime is a bit further west and north than Bordeaux IIRC. A nice place to live I think!

latwinkle, were you wanting general 1st baby tips or baby-in-France tips? Look out for blossom2 who is expecting her 1st baby in Paris (she just had a scan), and (eventually) ggglimpopo who is the Bordeaux one and has just had her 5th () there. (She is having PC problems atm.)

Welcome to mumsnet anyway and congratulations!

blossom2 Thu 20-Jan-05 09:43:17

Hello Latwinkle1

Welcome to France . Feel free to ask us anything! Congratulations!

latwinkle1 Thu 20-Jan-05 22:15:10

Hello
feeling huge and can't believe i seem to have 8 weeks still to go!!!! i wonder will my legs just give up or will i pop!! finding not being able bodied and forgetful really frustrating and sad making. So general ways to manage mind body and soul during 1st pregnancy would be great. smile

JanH Fri 21-Jan-05 12:19:38

latwinkle, have a look at ante-natal club - due in March - everyone there should be at about the same stage as you.

Also these pregnancy threads .

If none of them ask the right questions for you, start one of your own! My first pregnancy was 23 years ago so I'm a bit vague about the details now (and completely vague and absent-minded anyway these days )

latwinkle1 Wed 09-Feb-05 11:41:43

Good to here your news, are electrician has been here so electricals have been out of action. Feeling a bit better now that cough has stopped but ribs seem to be taking a while to mend, guess the extra weight is not helping particularly as Bebe appears to be all up front. Managed some gardening yesterday - at least it held my attention for more than 2 mins!!! brain is sooooo jumpy and pureed it's extraordinary. Due to move i haven't been working as such although i guess stress has occured in other ways, i admire all of you who are still at it - but looks like maternity leave starts soon for most of you - Till later X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now