Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

daytime tv!

(8 Posts)
starlover Tue 18-Jan-05 13:26:29

dear god i am so bored!
what is everyone's favourite daytime tv show?

I am addicted to murder she wrote, but can't stand antiques/auctions/home improvement/buying a house shows!

Lucycat Tue 18-Jan-05 13:53:06

I used to be addicted to Diagnosis Murder - I was gutted and relieved at the same time when it finished! I got my life back. I do still watch Neighbours though it's been part of my life for about 15 years!!

RTKangaMummy Tue 18-Jan-05 13:53:12

THIS MORNING {with Fern not Lorainne}, Neighbours, Doctors,

Lucycat Tue 18-Jan-05 13:54:56

My DD2 likes the dog bits when the adverts come on This Morning. Why aren't you watching Neighbours then RTKM?

oooggs Tue 18-Jan-05 13:56:12

TV in our house doesn't go on until 6.30pm. Sorry but DS (13mths) hasn't been introduced to it. He has no idea who the Fimbles etc are... Does that make me a bad mother ?

When he was very small and I spent all my time feeding I used to watch Dis. Health and 'all' the house makeover progs. Now spend 'spare' daytime on the PC mumsnetting

starlover Tue 18-Jan-05 13:56:50

I am so sad, I can see the tv while at the PC.
So, I can be on here and watch neighbours (or anything else for that matter) at the same time!!!!!

starlover Tue 18-Jan-05 13:57:52

oooggs... yay for you! i hate people who sit their kids in front of the tv all day!
I may be eating my words in a few months time though! LOL

RTKangaMummy Tue 18-Jan-05 16:05:26

Lucycat

I mumsnet and TV watch at same time

Addicted to both

I work as childminder part time and so record THIS MORNING, Neighbours and Doctors and watch them in the evening. When I am working.

Have a DVD recorder so can fast forward through adverts and the news.

I belong to ADDICTS'R'US!!!!!!!!!!!1

for tv addicts and mumsnet addicts everywhere

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now