Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can't get on kiddcare site -help!

(9 Posts)
aloha Mon 17-Jan-05 16:52:37

Help! I've been trying for a week now but I cannot get onto the kiddicare site (via the mn icon or any other way - it just won't load (I have a mac btw). Has anyone else go this problem? And if you can get on, could anyone find a contact number as I think I know what I want to order, but just can't get online!

amynnixmum Mon 17-Jan-05 16:55:45

Just looked- no number. Email address for help is helpdesk@kiddicare.com.

Bagpuss30 Mon 17-Jan-05 17:01:16

Aloha, I have a mac and I have just got on by typing the address in to the bar at the top. It did take longer than usual to load though. Maybe they are overloaded due to customers buying up all those bargains! .

aloha Mon 17-Jan-05 17:05:59

Thanks! It just won't load at all for me - left it for an hour yesterday and came back and the round thing was still whirring away but there was absolutely nothing loaded!
Will email helpdesk. It is v frustrating!

bonym Mon 17-Jan-05 21:53:45

Aloha - we have a mac and usually use Safari as our browser, however, I often have problems with various sites and usually find that switching to Explorer or Netscape solves any difficulties. You might be doing this already of course...

bonym Mon 17-Jan-05 21:55:10

Hmm - just tried with Safari, and it's fine - no 'phone no. btw.

lockets Mon 17-Jan-05 21:55:29

Message withdrawn

cas73 Mon 17-Jan-05 21:58:55

The helpdesk takes 2 days to reply btw...

lockets Mon 17-Jan-05 22:01:15

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now