Talk

Advanced search

Did you lurk on MN before joining?

(11 Posts)
redsky Thu 13-Jan-05 11:37:42

Is this a record? I have been a MN lurker for over a year but was nervous about joining in - how dopey is that??? so here I am at last as a contributer having become seriously addicted to lurking over the last month or so - several hours per day/night. Best topics- JF/WnR, Tablecloths - LOL, F*rting in front of DH ROFL. Hurray for MN

Angeliz Thu 13-Jan-05 11:38:46

Welcome resky

I didn't lurk at all, i found it whilst looking up something about vaccines and jumped right in. (I too am seriously addicted now though)

Angeliz Thu 13-Jan-05 11:39:00

redsky even!

lowcalCOD Thu 13-Jan-05 11:39:40

lol

we occasionally have " come out all you lurkers" threads
I think al the lurkers must be very shy retiring thoguhtful people to not want to give their opinions like the rest of us!

nailpolish Thu 13-Jan-05 11:39:59

i planned to lurk but couldnt keep my opinions to myself, or my big mouth shut

now addicted too

welcome!

Mothernature Thu 13-Jan-05 11:40:40

Jumped in with both feet no lurking..but do sometimes now if i have nothing to say... which i must admit is rare lol....

Fimbo Thu 13-Jan-05 11:42:30

Nope straight in for me too, only problem is now I can't get out...... HELP!!. Just wait until you kill a thread.....

nerdgirl Thu 13-Jan-05 11:46:27

Lurked for ages. Was finally lured by Buffy thread when someone claimed that the gorgeous James Marsters was gay! Does that make me a bad mother?

puddytats Thu 13-Jan-05 11:49:04

I do a bit of both. Tend to lurk more than post but am slowly getting braver. I feel guilty if I spend too long on and have to go do the washing or something as penance

secur Thu 13-Jan-05 12:06:05

Message withdrawn

tarantula Thu 13-Jan-05 12:17:13

Im a lurker most of the time. But come out now and again to give my opinion. Yep Im def the shy and retiring type me Honest

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now