Talk

Advanced search

how do i erase messages?

(10 Posts)
huggybear Sun 02-Jan-05 23:27:36

just a quicky - can someone tell me how i can delete threads and posts please. emailed mumsnet a couple of days ago and they are still there. thanks

JanH Sun 02-Jan-05 23:29:48

Um - think you just have to wait until someone logs in and sees your message, hb. Usually these things are dealt with quite promptly but as it's a holiday it'll be taking a bit longer...you might have to wait until Tuesday.

Did you just email mumsnet, or tech as well?

huggybear Sun 02-Jan-05 23:32:34

just mumsnet. i just want posts in my old name erased and only because a few people i know have joined and i dont think she'd be to happy if she read about how much i fancied her hubby!!!

huggybear Sun 02-Jan-05 23:33:08

how do i email tech? do you have an email address please?

hunkermunker Sun 02-Jan-05 23:33:31

I emailed Tech when I wanted something deleted - was done the same night, but it wasn't Xmas/New Year.

Discoinferno Sun 02-Jan-05 23:34:01

tech@mumsnet.com I think

hunkermunker Sun 02-Jan-05 23:34:11

tech at mumsnet.com

huggybear Sun 02-Jan-05 23:41:34

thanks, i'll try that now. do i need to put just my chat name or my password/real name? thanks for taking the time to post - i appreciate it

Discoinferno Sun 02-Jan-05 23:44:21

I would give them your old name and maybe links to the particular posts.

huggybear Sun 02-Jan-05 23:46:20

thanks. feel free to ignore this thread from now on as i think i've got sussed now. thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now