1. For Bunglie, spuddy, cheesy, inkogneeto and post sue and all the other mothers who are tarred with the MSBP diagnosis.
2. For all the children who have been removed from their parents under allegations of MSBP.
3. For all the parents who have lost their children, Ross, Matthew, Matthew and Tom spring to mind - but I know that there are lots more!
4. For all those who are spending christmas without their dps, dhs, dexp's, dexh's - that 2005 brings romantic love back into your life and that by 2005 those that want it will be spending christmas with someone who loves and cherishes them.
5. For all those who are stuck in relentlessly awful and fearful relationships, Lulupops, Stressedmummy, smahingpumpkin, Lav2, and all the others who have posted during the year - I wish you all the strength in the world to leave these abusive men and find peace in 2005 for you and your children.
6. For all those struggling in debt and worry - that 2005 brings a bit of luck your way for a change!
7. For all those struggling with their weight - that you find the magic answer in 2005 and then keep it off (I never thought I would be starting 2005 4 stones lighter than 2004!)
8. For all those who have sick parents, children and other relies, that 2005 brings a speedy recovery or if the worst should happen the strength to deal with it!
9. For all those who are feeling down for what ever reason - that 2005 brings some relief and joy back into your life.
10. For all those who have had a great 2004 with none of the above worries - my sincere wishes that 2005 continues to deal you a fantastic hand
So Merry Christmas from me - I will be thinking of you all when I light the candles this evening!
Bugger - 10 candles - might as well light a bonfire really
I was thinking the same thing when I got my candles out today ready to light tonight - i.e. haven't got enough candlesticks. So tonight when I light my single candle I'm going to think of everyone on that list. I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas X
awww ty Soapbox. Love to you and your family. Have a wonderful Christmas. And to all who read this too!!
<<whispers>> I'm not really here, I have far too much to do and it would be iresponsible for me to be here<<whispers>>
Am going to get dd to help me light the candles tonight before she goes to bed - then we are going up to look at the stars from her bedroom window and say a little prayer.
I will be saying a thank you for how incredibly lucky I am to have my two here with me tonight.