Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where could my keys be!!!

(14 Posts)
kid Wed 22-Dec-04 08:03:16

I've been searching for my back door keys for over an hour now and I give up! Its not the end of the world if I can't find them as I still have my front door keys. It does mean that I can't get into the garden at all. But where could they be. I have questioned both of the kids as they have been known to play with them, but they both claim they haven't touched them, hmmm! Its driving me mad, but I swear I have looked everywhere!

FlashingRudolphNose Wed 22-Dec-04 08:08:00

Think like a small child. We lost the remote for the telly yesterday and looked everywhere for it - finally found it in a little wooden box where it fitted exactly and satisfyingly!

kid Wed 22-Dec-04 08:11:29

I'm just worried incase they put them in the bin. It is full up so I would have to search through lots of rubbish . I wouldn't mind but my youngest is 2.8 and he usually remembers exactly where he has put things. My MIL was here yesterday, wonder if her or her mum picked them up by mistake. Here I am blaming the kids! Will phone her in a while just to check. But its driving me mad. I have looked in the same places about 20 times and guess what, they still aren't there!!!

merrymarthamoo Wed 22-Dec-04 09:04:02

My eldest dropped my door keys out of the window once. But he did tell me...

Santasluckylittlehelper Wed 22-Dec-04 09:06:03

Ds1 lost his wallet at the weekend. Found it yesterday in the freezer!!

nailpolish Wed 22-Dec-04 09:07:18

have you looked in the childrens coat pockets?

Donbean Wed 22-Dec-04 09:08:32

Ok, if you were me start here:
fridge
freezer
handbag
nappy bag
bin
bathroom
bathroom bin
cup of morning coffee
sides of setee/chair
cutelry drawer
pan cupbourd
toy boxes
(please see "vacant moments" thread......

nailpolish Wed 22-Dec-04 09:09:51

lol donbean

'handbag'

how many times have i done that too!

RudyDudy Wed 22-Dec-04 09:10:12

are there any pots or anything near to the back door that they could have been dropped into? That's what my DS does anyway...

Donbean Wed 22-Dec-04 09:11:38

OR, ive torn the house apart ....and found them.....IN MY BLOODY HAND!!!!!!!!

nailpolish Wed 22-Dec-04 09:12:35

what about your own coat pockets?

FlashingRudolphNose Wed 22-Dec-04 09:15:24

washing machine - drum or drawer?

kid Wed 22-Dec-04 09:59:01

Must of checked my handbag and coat pockets so many times, incase I missed them or something!
Well I have now found them....
under a parcel that was delivered yesterday so the kids are off the hook this time, for once it wasn't them!
But DS has lost some wardrobe fittings that I told him not to touch , still I suppose they will turn up eventually, probably when I buy new ones!

Thanks for you helpful advice everyone. Looks lie we all loose things all the time!

woodpops Wed 22-Dec-04 10:12:29

Have they been posted in the video recorder?? I've found mine there in the past!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now