Talk

Advanced search

DS gave me a fright today

(7 Posts)
kid Tue 21-Dec-04 22:48:25

DS (2.8) told me a cheerio was stuck up his nose. I hadn't seen him put one up there and thought he knew better, but obviously he didn't!
When I looked using a torch, there is was!
Before I panicked and phoned the Dr or hospital, I phoned his nan. She told me to see if he could blow it out himself. On the 2nd attempt it worked. Then I told him off so hopefully he won't pull a stunt like that again. My DD has never done anything like that. Hope she doesn't copy him!

lockets Tue 21-Dec-04 22:50:34

Message withdrawn

joashiningstar Tue 21-Dec-04 22:51:05

Oh god, I'm so sorry, but I had to admit that I laughed when I read this. I know it's not funny at the moment, it reminded me of similar things that my three used to do when they were small. I laughed until I realised that I'm still waiting for GS to do something similar.

kid Tue 21-Dec-04 22:54:30

I laughed as soon as he got it out! I asked him why he did it and it was because it fell out of his bowl! I hope I scared him enough to stop him doing it again, though I doubt it!

joashiningstar Tue 21-Dec-04 23:00:05

I remember DD1 swallowing a small coin (1/2 pence piece - showing my age now) - we had to plough through her poo for days until we found it to make sure that it wasn't lodged anywhere - doctors orders. YUCK!!!

xmashampermunker Tue 21-Dec-04 23:13:29

Kid - poor you! But did have to when I saw the reason for putting it up his nose. Must remember that any stray pieces of cereal belong up my nose in the future...!

snowyduck Wed 22-Dec-04 21:05:38

ds2 did that once with a sugar puff

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: