Talk

Advanced search

so cute !!!!!

(7 Posts)
katzguk Mon 20-Dec-04 19:35:59

my DD(2) is sat breast feeding her fimbles!!! she is so cute!!

blossomgoodwill Mon 20-Dec-04 19:42:54

Ah, how sweet

katzguk Mon 20-Dec-04 19:45:03

our friends have just had a baby and we've explained that thats how there baby is fed and she sat fastinated when the mummy fed the baby. We have also explained that when mummy's baby comes along (i'm 16 weeks pg) that mummy too will breast feed.

lockets Mon 20-Dec-04 19:56:08

Message withdrawn

mrschristmaswallace Wed 22-Dec-04 14:13:21

while upstairs tidying yesterday my dd came running into the bedroom(20 months) in a v.sad voice and pet lip saying bang mammy, bang!! i asked her if she was hurt and what did she bang...she took me to bathroom, showed me the door frame and said..ted(teddy)..bang, head..cry!!!!!!!!couldnt help but laugh! she thinks im sadistic for laughing at ted for hurting himself

katzguk Wed 22-Dec-04 14:22:36

they are great aren't they little children!!

StNickschik Wed 22-Dec-04 14:47:34

Yesterday I asked dd if she wanted to help me take the washing out of the machine - she loves doing this and naming all the things that come out ie. Mummy's pants, Daddy's socks, Emmy's jimjams etc. I was engrossed in putting the shopping away when I realised she was strugging to pull something out and heard 'help me, help me please darling, help me darling!! in a very grown up voice. I had to laugh!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now