Talk

Advanced search

I really, really, really..........................................

(6 Posts)
mrschristmaswallace Mon 20-Dec-04 10:09:15

love my little girl
i have found it hard to get here and it has taken me ages to bond with her, but i really really do!
shes not very well at minute and all she keeps asking for are cud's(cuddles) and kiss!!

OnZephyrstdayofXmas Mon 20-Dec-04 10:11:25

Awww how sweet??? How old is she? I'm having a real love/hate relationship with dd at the moment but when they need you and are cuddly they are the best thing in the world!!

mrschristmaswallace Mon 20-Dec-04 10:14:19

shes 20 months and the most beautiful little darling.she cuddles me, wraps her arms right around my neck and go's.'mmmmmmm, nice', and if im having a bad day, she comes to me and sayd...mama, aright??
i have bad and good days but today were staying in to watch tv,play games and have lots of cuddles!so im hoping it will be a lovely day and hope it now stays like this

OnZephyrstdayofXmas Mon 20-Dec-04 10:18:48

I bet you'll have a brilliant day together

RudyDudy Mon 20-Dec-04 10:21:37

That is so lovely . It's really nice to hear about people's happy times with their los. I always think I'm posting about stuff I need help with, ie the bad stuff, so it's lovely to come on this morning and read some warm and fuzzy posts!

Sorry DD is not well but sure she will feel better soon with all the cuddles and kisses

btw - just for the record, I adore my DS

mrschristmaswallace Wed 22-Dec-04 15:39:47

after reading and crying at bunglies thread, i cannot express how strongly i feel about my darling daughter and could not live without her.
im off now as spent too long on here and shes sat playing happily at making me a cup of tea(with a bucket and a bowl!)
in spite of the pain and depression i have encountered since giving birth, it is shadowed by how much happines she gives me each day.
dear bungle..both me and Eve are sending you a great big hug

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now