Talk

Advanced search

Which shop is GLTC??

(11 Posts)
SueandBen Wed 09-Oct-02 16:47:21

I'm interested in getting a trike and looked on the reviews - great!! loads of info and theres one that looks just the job. It's sold by Mothercare and GLTC????
Anybody know which shop this is - never heard of it?, and also where they are? (I'm in Portsmouth)

Thx

bundle Wed 09-Oct-02 16:49:10

Great Little Trading Company - they have a catalogue and I think you can order online too. quiet pricey but good quality stuff, I'd say

SoupDragon Wed 09-Oct-02 16:49:39

Great Little Trading Company is a mail order company. Their website is here .

Bozza Wed 09-Oct-02 16:50:28

The online purchasing has never worked for me but I did manage to order a catologue online

GillW Wed 09-Oct-02 16:52:11

Online company- here: www.gltc.co.uk

GillW Wed 09-Oct-02 16:52:46

We must have been typing at the same time!

Fionn Wed 09-Oct-02 18:28:55

I think you can get 10% off GLTC if you order through the link on the Mumsnet home page.

Bron Thu 10-Oct-02 09:30:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Batters Thu 10-Oct-02 10:52:11

Hmm, I have had problems with ordering stuff from GLTC, and I think others may have had too. Nothing to do with the link, but rather the customer services, things never delivered, not taking the 10% off that they promised etc.

SueDonim Thu 10-Oct-02 14:42:27

I've never had a problem with orders from GLTC but when I looked for something at their site yesterday it said it was temporarily unavailable as it was being reconstructed.

Ems Thu 10-Oct-02 16:26:28

Ditto Batters, wouldnt risk using them again. If you plan on ordering your Xmas presents from them, you should have ordered them in Easter, to have any chance, IME! aaarrggghhh!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: