Talk

Advanced search

********TRIBPOT********

(9 Posts)
berolina Mon 01-Oct-07 01:26:58

Wanted to email you just now but I've lost your email

Do you have mine, or failing that, one you can post for me (mine is extremely identifying - esp given that I think I am the only person in the world with my surname)?

Thanks

nappynuttynormabutty Mon 01-Oct-07 01:31:49

Ok, I'm wondering what your surname might be now grin

berolina Mon 01-Oct-07 01:33:13

grin It's a double barrel, made up of a pretty common English and a pretty unusual German name. Google says there's only me

nappynuttynormabutty Mon 01-Oct-07 01:41:36

Well that'll keep me entertained for the night grin

tribpot Mon 01-Oct-07 07:07:09

Ooh! Sorry - only just noticed this! A thread with my name on, woot!

Try this one: tribunicia underscore potestas at hotmail dot com.

Don't think that gives me away very much

tribpot Mon 01-Oct-07 07:15:05

Btw, I think my ds wanted to keep your ds2 company - night before last he woke up crying at 5:15 and couldn't get back to sleep, last night he woke up at midnight and spent most of the night in our bed, meaning I've had about 4 hours' sleep perched on the edge of the bed (dh naturally oblivious to all).

What a great day at work this is going to be ... <groans quietly and slinks off>

berolina Mon 01-Oct-07 08:27:35

thank you will n doubt get chance tonight...

hope today goes well despite sleep deprivation - many sympathies

berolina Tue 02-Oct-07 16:25:37

trib - I had sleep last night shock very very broken but over 6 hours shock in total. Hence no email soon though!

tribpot Tue 02-Oct-07 23:23:40

Bero, I am shocked - shocked - to my very core that you prioritised sleep over emailing moi.

Somehow I will make it through the night, but I do not expect a repeat performance wink

That's code for: whenever suits you, lovey. I am just doing the thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now