Talk

Advanced search

When did your dc lose their baby teeth?

(4 Posts)
scotslass Sun 30-Sep-07 21:32:12

My 4 year old ds has a wobbly bottom middle tooth and his adult tooth has started to come through behind it. Is that normal? It seems a bit early to me but he is my eldest so I could be wrong.

SlightlyMadSweden Sun 30-Sep-07 22:52:02

My DTDs lost theirs at about 5.5 - which I think is about normal. One of their friends lost theirs in reception so 4yo doesn't sound unusual. There is another thread in health all about this.

It is totally normal to have an adult one coming through behind. This happened to both DTDs and the new tooth gets pushed into teh correct place by the tongue after his baby tooth has fallen out. HTH

ThePhantomToiletFlusher Sun 30-Sep-07 23:08:20

My 4.5 year old daughter has lost her bottom tooth too,last week, in readiness for a new one..I was worried it was too early and she was abnormal, but there are other threads about this where loads of children seem to have lost them this early with no problems. I have now stopped worrying about it to be honest.

scotslass Sun 30-Sep-07 23:14:03

Thank you both. I was a bit concerned that it was too early...I thought I was in for an emergency dash to the dentist tomorrow!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now