loader

Talk

Advanced search

hounslow middlesex

(9 Posts)
jenny180283 Thu 14-Oct-04 17:30:37

anyone want to start up a mother and baby/toddler group in the area

alison222 Thu 14-Oct-04 19:11:53

I'm in Ealing (well Hanwell actually but do walk to West Ealing and beyond for stuff to do) and there are so many things to do around by me that I could almost go to something every morning and some afternoons too if I had the time or the inclination. Where are you - I wonder if some of the ideas would overlap?

Slink Thu 14-Oct-04 19:36:59

Jenny where are you thinking??? your home or do have a venue in mind. I am in Southall.

My dd is 3 and a half and is at preschool but will be going to nursery for 2hrs everyday next year so i will be back to going join some groups.

Let me know what you have in mind i am interested.

alison222 hi spoke to you a while ago about a meet up we never did ...

jenny180283 Thu 14-Oct-04 23:02:06

im in hounslow and there is possibly 3 mums so far we could meet in a cafe to start with

jenny180283 Fri 15-Oct-04 13:10:08

if anyone lives in this area then we can meet up there are already 2 deffinate people and hopefully a couple more

janeybops Wed 03-Nov-04 21:42:28

I live in Hounslow too

mammamia123 Tue 04-Jan-05 10:35:15

I live in Cranford (Hounslow West end) and would love to meet up with other mums in the area. I have a 7-month old boy and a nearly-five year old daighter at school. What's the latest? Have you decided on when and where? I don't mind doing a house rotation thing, or a cafe would be good too. Tchibo or Debenhams are quite good for kids.
Please let me know how we can get in touch or get this organised. Thanks. :-)

4kids Thu 06-Jan-05 18:16:55

Hi i'm new here i also live in hounslow i,ve got 4 kids 1 boy & 3 girls youngest are twins .

mammamia123 Sun 23-Jan-05 10:17:48

Okay, it seems there are enough people who would like to meet up. Should we make an arrangement? Who wants to set something up? (please don't volunteer me!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now