Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ORBS on digital photos

(12 Posts)
TinyGang Sun 30-Sep-07 10:29:16

Just what are these things? Does anyone really know?

I have taken photos in supposedly haunted places and there have occasionally been little orbs in the picture.

Now they keep appearing in daytime photos at the most mundane locations.

Dh thinks any mystical explanation is bunkum. Sometimes they're there and in the next picture taken a second later, they're not.

I took a photo of us one evening having a bbq and there was a whole snowstorm of them on the picture. The next photo - totally clear.

The camera is quite new and working ok.

TinyGang Sun 30-Sep-07 18:19:21

Alambil Sun 30-Sep-07 19:21:31

dust in the lens? Over exposure?

TinyGang Sun 30-Sep-07 19:24:07

Hi Lewis...you must be fed up with my questions!grin

Don't think it's dust cos the next picture taken straight away is usually clear.

Just one of lifes mysteries I guess.

SlightlyMadSweden Sun 30-Sep-07 19:29:21

Is it not a light thing? Is it the same as you get on a bright sunny day, like a row of cloudy white circles, usually running diagonally down the picture?

Twiglett Sun 30-Sep-07 19:30:27

it is light reflecting off dust particles

TinyGang Sun 30-Sep-07 19:32:44

I don't know. Maybe it is the camera then.

It seems to be happening in indoor and outdoor photos in good and poor light. However, it's not consistent and many are clear of it.

A mate of mine lives in a 400 year old cottage and has had a load of spooky thing happen. Her hubby woke up on the sofa infront of the TV one night and there was a man kneeling infront of him. Maybe you could say he just woke up was confused, etc but he says he saw him for some time before he walked out. He told his wife but not the kids. A few weeks later one of the girls described seeing exactly the same, months later a friend saw him as well.

They took a camcorder film of the girls getting ready for a night out and whenthey played it back there are orbs dancing around the girls and following them down the corridor. The camcorder shot stays still, but the orbs are swirling about their heads. Its very spooky.

Mummy2TandF Sun 30-Sep-07 20:04:20

A friend of ours went fishing at the lake where Craig was found a week to the day after he died, he caught a fish and had a photo taken - there is an orb in the corner of the picture and a mist above his head and around the fishing rods on the floor - three completely different areas of the photo, he saw it on the digital camera and so took another picture but nothing was there, he has since taken the photo and camera into Jessops who said that they had never seen anything like it and that there was nothing wrong with the camera. I am not sure whether to believe it or not but it did give me some sort of comfort

southeastastra Sun 30-Sep-07 20:12:09

ghosties

TinyGang Sun 30-Sep-07 20:32:51

OMG Stripey I don't know what to say to that.

M2TandF I do hope this hasn't upset you in any way. I read your recent threads and cannot comprehend what you must be going throughsad. Sending you warmth and a {{{{big hug}}}

Mummy2TandF Sun 30-Sep-07 22:45:04

TinyGang - no it hasn't upset me, I have been wondering about the photos myself, as I said the thought that it might be something has given me some comfort

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now