Talk

Advanced search

For those who have been helping with DS and his doing everything I DON'T want him to

(12 Posts)
Flamesparrow Tue 25-Sep-07 16:12:36

He has just been soooo sweet that I didn't care he was in the fridge.

Heard rustling in the kitchen, asked what he was doing and he came out with bulging cheeks.

I asked what he had, so he spat out the TWO cherry tomatoes he had in his cheeks and did the hugest grin.

I know he has still been in the fridge, but he looked so chuffed that it didn't matter

Flamesparrow Tue 25-Sep-07 16:17:56

lmao - just come running out saying "Mum, mum, mum" dragged me by the arm to the other room... and pointed to the hole in the pirate ship where the cannons go.... he had posted the tomato in and it was stuck grin

Meeely2 Tue 25-Sep-07 16:22:02

you gotta love em haven't ya!

Last night, i had gone upstairs for the second time to redress my dt's and put them back into bed, and while i was putting a nappy on one of them i was telling him why mummy was cross and that he should be in bed....all the while he was looking at the floor smirking and quietly mouthing 'don;t want to go to bed, don't want to go to bed'....eventually i dissolved into giggles and had to leave him on the floor while i composed myself in the bathroom......

fireflyfairy2 Tue 25-Sep-07 16:23:20

What age is he now flame?

Seems like yesterday he was just a bab!

hunkermunker Tue 25-Sep-07 16:23:38

PMSL! Little FlameHamster!

Flamesparrow Tue 25-Sep-07 16:25:06

pmsl!!!

That was like the day DD melted some easter egg in her hand and then painted a big clown smile and eyebrows on her face.

I had to leave the room to be Very Cross elsewhere. DH did the same grin (leaving the room, not the face painting)

Lorayn Tue 25-Sep-07 16:27:25

DS (2.10) was in trouble for chasing the cat around under the table earlier, but when I told him to 'come here' he had a big green sweetie stuck to the side of his cheek.
I had to look away to compose myself.

Lorayn Tue 25-Sep-07 16:28:16

I meant to add 'arent they adorable' there.

Flamesparrow Tue 25-Sep-07 16:29:14

He's 19 months now, and is suddenly communicating soooo much. He's started dancing too - any music comes on and he grin and then does this little bum wiggle.

(You made up your mind if you are standing me up at Xmas Hunker? hmm)

(How did the visit with our fickle friend go FFF??)

Lorayn Tue 25-Sep-07 16:30:09

Lol flamesparrow, does he use his hands to keep him stable???Like he is doing the 'twist'

Meeely2 Tue 25-Sep-07 16:31:38

i shouted at my dh one eve while putting boys to bed and i called him by his name (we always call each other mummy and daddy normally), dh then had to shout at DT1 for messing about with his nappy, to which DT1 responded, 'no jordan!'.....dh really struggled to stay looking cross......

Flamesparrow Tue 25-Sep-07 16:37:56

grin @ "No Jordan"

He taps his hands on his belly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now