Talk

Advanced search

I just got £10 (for doing almost nothing) from a Saros survey!

(17 Posts)
WendyWeber Thu 20-Sep-07 15:12:02

Most of their surveys involve eg a couple of hours at a focus group and pay £30-50; I can't usually do those but this one was painless!

I signed up for them in the first place from a link on MN I think - they are always looking for more people so here is their site if you want to look. They send out emails now and again if you fit the criteria asking if you use whatever is being looked at - if you don't reply it doesn't matter, they'll still send other invitations.

MamaGabriellaMontez Thu 20-Sep-07 15:22:14

Nice one WW

MaureenMLove Thu 20-Sep-07 15:34:38

I do lots of market researches with a friend of mine. She does the recruiting and always asks me first! I've just finished a 18 week one, where I had to test a box of Persil powder every other week. So, I've had 9 boxes of powder, plus £40 for my trouble! All I had to do was do the washing and fill in a couple of sheets of paper!

Pruners Thu 20-Sep-07 15:35:59

Message withdrawn

Flamesparrow Thu 20-Sep-07 15:37:43

You don't have to sign up - just leave that bit blank and it lets you do it anyway. When you click the link it tells you they will phone you if you want.

Kewcumber Thu 20-Sep-07 15:40:44

I made £100 once for being one person focus group shock I wasn't hard up for cash then so wasn't particularly impressed at the time but would love to get my hands on that cash now!

Nemo2007 Thu 20-Sep-07 15:42:11

oh maureen how do you get into that?

Nbg Thu 20-Sep-07 15:43:01

I've signed up too.
Thanks WW.

MaureenMLove Thu 20-Sep-07 16:06:28

Its who you know, I'm afraid! I just kinda fell into it. A friend of mine lived across the road from this lady and she needed new people, so she asked me. My friend has since moved away and she uses me all the time. I've had some cracking ones though. My favourite was testing gin! I went out at 6pm, with no money, came back p*ssed 2 hours later with £30 in my pocket!

Flamesparrow Thu 20-Sep-07 16:32:28

I did a chocolate test once - no money but 4 bars of chocolate each week over something like 8 weeks grin

SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Thu 20-Sep-07 16:49:54

have signed up! thanks ww am looking for ways to make more cash!

WendyWeber Thu 20-Sep-07 17:07:57

I'm not on skype either pruni, they just send me emails.

Very impressed at your £100, kewc! And Maureen's laundry payments.

I also do less lucrative but more frequent ones (£4 a time) with Pinecone Research. They were asking last month for mums of babies aged 3½ or younger - if any of you qualify, send me your email address (holden_jan at hotmail.com) and I'll forward you their sign-up email.

(I nearly got a washing-powder trial one recently but never received my samples sad - they paid me my £4 anyway though smile)

WendyWeber Thu 20-Sep-07 22:09:14

bump

WendyWeber Fri 21-Sep-07 13:48:36

bump for mums with under-3½s

Tottie32 Fri 21-Sep-07 13:59:10

i like the bit at the ensd which says you will get an email when it has been checked by a human being smile

CountessDracula Fri 21-Sep-07 13:59:54

oi kewcumber

send some of it my way for xmas party!

Kewcumber Fri 21-Sep-07 14:19:49

sorry CD - baby sitter (Mum) just confirmed she could babysit yesterday so I'll go get my credit card.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now