Talk

Advanced search

All over the place, can't focus, and neglecting babies

(10 Posts)
Flamesparrow Mon 17-Sep-07 13:44:19

I still have a headache (woke up mid-migraine on Friday which leaves me with a skull crushing headache for the next 7 days), I have period pains, I am tired (because of both of those and DS waking in the night etc).

I had a call this morning to say my granddad is in hospital, and because of some weird thing a few weeks ago I really don't think he will be coming out again. Which is probably better than if he does come out, he is mostly deaf, mostly blind, we have no idea if he has completely lost it now, or if he is trapped inside himself somehow

DD is bored, DS has a cold and is clingy, I have orders to package up and get out and I just can't seem to manage to do anything. I keep picking things up, wandering round with them and putting them down again.

On top of that the credit card that I use for business orders (I use that whilst paypal clears to bank account and then pay off the card iyswim) is at its limit because they took out interest in error - it hasn't gone back on yet, and I need that money to place a customer's order angry I can't even pay for it via paypal, because it is in cyberspace between accounts.

I don't know what to do, I'm not settling at anytihing, nothing is getting done. Kids need food and I can't work out how to make anything. All I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep

Whinge over.

Tortington Mon 17-Sep-07 13:46:28

toast on a plate - telly on - quilt on settee.

the sky wont fall down if you try and do this tomorrow - allow yourself a break.

feel better soon

Flamesparrow Mon 17-Sep-07 14:16:08

Kids fed, I have to get the work bits done today - they will be really late being sent out otherwise which will do my business reputation no good

I'll curl up with the children and a cup of tea for an hour and try to press on.

I don't know if I should call my stepmum for any news, or just leave them alone and assume they will tell me if anything changes.

I don't know if I can visit, if I should visit or what

Thanks for the reply Custy

bookthief Mon 17-Sep-07 14:20:51

Custy's right. Work stuff can wait until tomorrow. It's early in the week so it won't make all that much difference in the scheme of things and like all working people you're entitled to be off sick.

As one of your customers in the past I can honestly say that 24hrs would make bog all difference to me, or the way I thought about your excellent business smile. If it makes you feel better, just stick a note in with the packages tomorrow explaining that you were sick and apologising for the delay.

Be nice to yourself. Sorry about your grandpa sad.

Flamesparrow Mon 17-Sep-07 14:33:52

Thank you - still not shifted from here to make my tea blush

I'll try and calm a bit

Flamesparrow Mon 17-Sep-07 15:03:06

A DNR has been signed

bookthief Mon 17-Sep-07 22:59:41

sad

Tortington Tue 18-Sep-07 00:15:18

yo babe! thought i would check in - how are you feeling today?

Flamesparrow Tue 18-Sep-07 07:51:27

Much better - just taking apart the parcels I did up yesterday before you talked sense into me, and putting the right stuff in them blush

Flamesparrow Tue 18-Sep-07 07:51:39

No update from hospital yet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now