Talk

Advanced search

WHERE'S OLIVEOIL ?!?!?

(13 Posts)
SpringChicken Thu 07-Oct-04 15:56:14

Thought i'd cheer you up and let you know you are loved honey!

Hoping your getting on OK x

krocket Thu 07-Oct-04 16:17:44

she is around, seen a few of her posts today

Northerner Thu 07-Oct-04 16:27:47

Yeah I've been missing her wit!

oliveoil Thu 10-Feb-05 11:06:59

oooooooh ta v much!! my laptop decided to die when I finished work so I have been computerless . Am on the one in the local library waiting for Alice to wake up whinging so may not be on long.

She is 5 months old now and gorgeous, was major pain in the ** for the first 3 months or so and I was v down but now she sleeps through (stupidly tempts fate). Dd1 has gastroenteritus (sp?) at the mo so am up to my arms in poo and sick as well, MIL has rescued me today for a break.

Hope everyone is well, has I missed any thing major? Will try to look on births if madam allows.

xxxxxxxx

bundle Thu 10-Feb-05 11:30:46

hello oliveoil

oliveoil Thu 10-Feb-05 11:35:12

Hello!

....and goodbye, the delights of Asda beckon, this SAHM lark is sooooooooo stressful.

xx

suzywong Thu 10-Feb-05 11:37:42

oh hello

we were wondering where you were

Can you not secrete a laptop in the bottom of the buggy when you get to Curry's in the highstreet?

Glad you are wearing your badges of motherhood with good grace

oliveoil Thu 10-Feb-05 11:39:01

Are you in Australia now or has motherhood totally addled my remaining braincells and you are not? Is it sunny??

suzywong Thu 10-Feb-05 11:40:22

yes I am in Australia, Western Australia, been here 6 months now

Yes it was nice today, 32 degrees, but will be a stinking 38 tomorrow which is not fun for the kids. Evenings are lush though

oliveoil Thu 10-Feb-05 11:42:34

Perth?? I liked Freemantle and Broome on that side, ahhhhhh memories of freedom.

There isn't a Curry's on my high street but there is a chippy and an Ethel Austin, will just have to wait for my friend to fix my laptop.

suzywong Thu 10-Feb-05 11:45:36

Oh I love Freo too, we are a little bit North of Fremantle but south of Perth City

Hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon and get some bargains in E.A.

northerner Thu 10-Feb-05 12:35:54

Hello me dear! So glad to hear from you.

You've must loads I'm sure, but can't quite think what now.

Oh - most exciting things was some poster ptrtended to be a QC and was offering leagl advice to Mumsnetters right, left and centre and it turns out she/he was a fraud and not a QC at all. Big investigation and some mumsnetters were doing detective work to reveal the true identity!

northerner Thu 10-Feb-05 12:36:20

I meant you've missed loads!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now