Talk

Advanced search

If you are going for a Woodland Walk -

(9 Posts)
Whizzz Sat 08-Sep-07 14:25:57

And want to keep the kids occupied, have a look here

lots of spotter sheets for the children to tick things off as they see them and they can learn about trees / nature at the same time !

MarcellusLadinium Sat 08-Sep-07 14:28:05

actually Whizzz I was going to end the sentence.... you would need copious amounts of alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whizzz Sat 08-Sep-07 15:15:35

grin

Whizzz Sun 09-Sep-07 15:52:56

Well obviously I'm the only one who think they are good !! The sheets worked a treat today, no complaints of aching legs or boredom! grin

MilaMae Sun 09-Sep-07 15:57:10

No they look great to me-thanks!!!!

FrannyandZooey Sun 09-Sep-07 15:59:29

Oh that's great, Whizzz, thank you very much. I am trying to put together a woodland activity session for young children and that site looks helpful.

auntyquated Sun 09-Sep-07 15:59:30

thanks whizzz i have put them in my favourites

tigerschick Sun 09-Sep-07 16:02:42

That's a fab site.
We used to have little books when we were young so we could check things in them. My parents also let us take a bag to put 'treasures' in - things like sticks, leaves, pinecones etc - we would then examine them while we had our lunch or what ever, we would then leave the treasures behind so everone was happy smile

ArcticRoll Sun 09-Sep-07 16:06:39

Thanks for that whizzz.
Just returned from lovely woodland walk but made me realise that I am very ignorant about countryside and unable to answer most of dd's questions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now