Talk

Advanced search

Soph73 back from hols with a BFP

(10 Posts)
Soph73 Tue 04-Sep-07 11:10:28

Am trying to get in contact with the people who were on the ttc threads for April - July to catch up and see what´s happening. Send me a message please

2mum Tue 04-Sep-07 17:17:54

Hi Soph73, I dont know you but congratulations and all the best of luck grin Hopefully the people your looking for, will notice this when i bump it!

sweetkitty Tue 04-Sep-07 17:30:31

oh soph I remember you we were cycle buddies on the June ttc thread I got a BFP then sadly I had a mc

anyway many congratulations on your BFP have a lovely pregnancy and I will look out for your borth announcement!

sweetkitty Tue 04-Sep-07 17:30:51

birth announcement even

Soph73 Wed 05-Sep-07 10:15:03

Hi there.
Sweetkitty - really sorry to hear that, I wish you all the luck though for the future, are you on any other threads?
2mum - thank you.
Anyone else out there?

sweetkitty Wed 05-Sep-07 10:47:50

hi soph thanks sorry to kind of squash your news a bit blush but didn't really know where to put it. I'm on the Caravan of Crap thread, the ttc Sept thread and the ttc after mc threads thats where I'm lurking these days.

So when are you due? How you feeling any ms?

Flumpytigger Wed 05-Sep-07 12:03:11

Hi Soph,

I remember you - Huge congratulations to you!

rrrrrrrrr I'm so chuffed for you. I had a feeling you would come back with a BFP. Having a break away from the stresses of thinking about ttc all the time does so many of us the world of good.

I've tried to keep my mind off ttc and on lots of other things and only time will tell if it's been a successful strategy.

Keep your fingers crossed that my af won't show up on Tuesday because of a big fat healthy BFP!

Sweetkitty, I was so sorry to see you back on the ttc thread (I've been lurking, pretending not to obess about ttc). Big hugs and fingers crossed everything will work out for us in the end.

xx

scorpio1 Wed 05-Sep-07 14:17:09

oh yay!

Soph73 Wed 05-Sep-07 14:26:44

sweetkitty - am due round about 22 April but will have that confirmed by midwife on Fri. Feel fine but felt brill with ds so fingers crossed with this one
flumpytigger - hi there Yep, going completely cold turkey from NM obviously helped

Soph73 Wed 05-Sep-07 14:29:44

Have to send little messages as machine can´t cope angry Still can´t actually believe I´m pregnant though & just want to have a scan asap so that I can actually see it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now