Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TRAMPOLINE or CLIMBING FRAME?, which would you go for?

(12 Posts)
lucykate Sat 01-Sep-07 11:41:59

dh thinks climbing frame, but at nearly £900 for the one he has picked, i'm not so sure as trampolines much cheaper, can't afford or have the space for both.

which did you go for and why?

was it the best choice?

cece Sat 01-Sep-07 12:07:17

my two play on their trampoline a lot.

charliecat Sat 01-Sep-07 12:08:51

look on ebay for cheaper equivilent of climbing frame.
My trampoline gets used more than my climbing frame, and my 30 quid swing set got played with more than my meant to be 500 but got for 179 swing set...comfier seats I think.

becklespeckle Sat 01-Sep-07 12:10:39

Trampoline! We've had ours for over a year now and was the best money we've ever spent - kids spend hours on it bouncing and then when they are tired, whizzing their cars across it!

We went for a trampoline and it has been money well spent. dd spends a lot of time on it, plus I think it wears them out more and is better exercise. And there is a climbing frame i nthe park

And they're very comfy for sunbathing on grin

arewenearlythereyet Sat 01-Sep-07 12:14:42

trampoline def. best sunlounger ever

lucykate Sat 01-Sep-07 21:09:41

thanks for that, we have talked about it earlier, and i think dh is still keen for a climbing frame, but can also see that due to cost, plus the endless work that needs doing on the house and garden, maybe a trampoline would be a cheaper, short term alternative. keep the kids entertained outside while we get on with sorting the garden/building site out.

Reallytired Sat 01-Sep-07 23:03:35

Climbing frame. Its more versitile than a trampoline. A climbing frame builds upper body strength as well as lower body strength.

You can get climbing frames for a lot less than £900 if you are worried about cost.

Piffle Sat 01-Sep-07 23:08:56

buy a 2nd hand TP frame
awesome and tailor to suit your space
but then again now i'm trying to cram in a trampoline too

Reallytired Sat 01-Sep-07 23:11:28

Have a look at this page.

http://www.outdoortoysdirect.co.uk/Climbing-Frames

Don't they look good fun. Some of these climbing frames can even double up as play houses.

What can you do on a trampoline other than jump on it or use it as an expensive sun bed.

Why don't you ask the kids what they think?

lucykate Sat 01-Sep-07 23:18:25

kids want both grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now