Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!

(21 Posts)
PersonalClown Sat 25-Aug-07 21:08:22

I've just gone upstairs to put the washing away. There was a spider a big as my bloody hand shock sitting at the top of the stairs watching me!
I HATE THEM!!
I was brave and managed to trap it under a glass <shudder> and have just gvien the fecker free flying lessons out the window.

EEEEEWWWWW.

beansprout Sat 25-Aug-07 21:10:12

Oh YUCK. I found a blardy great Mof (as in huge, not really top) on one of ds's tops the other day, as I was ironing it!! shock

belgo Sat 25-Aug-07 21:10:47

it will crawl back in you know. You have to get them with a shoe or a book.

PersonalClown Sat 25-Aug-07 21:11:59

And there I was thinking I was being nice to the creepy-crawlies.hmm
Argos book fom a great height next time.

belgo Sat 25-Aug-07 21:12:31

great use for the argos booksmile

MerlinsBeard Sat 25-Aug-07 21:15:32

drop the phonebook on it then jump on the phone bok just tpmake sure!

shhhh Sat 25-Aug-07 22:49:15

feck thats nothing...one tried to share a shower with me last week. shock. Took me 5 mins to get rid of it down the drain,the shower head on full power and 3 attempts of drowing it with dd's potty full of water. shock.

Feck I hate them.

Took me 3 attempts to get a picture..quick buggers.

choufleur Sun 26-Aug-07 17:58:59

not as good as the snake!!!!! shock that my cat caught a while ago. it was only a little grass snake and completely harmless (about as thin as a pencil) but it scared the bejesus out of me. I had to put a pot on top of it and then wait until dh got home to get rid of it.

TooTicky Sun 26-Aug-07 18:02:58

Fancy picking on poor, defenseless spiders. Cowards, the lot of you!
Seriously, they will not come straight back in.
And they eat lots of flies. I'd rather have spiders than flies.

paulaplumpbottom Sun 26-Aug-07 18:04:00

Think of all the good that spider does

belgo Sun 26-Aug-07 19:55:59

well the spiders in my house obviously aren't doing their job - I had 24 mosquito bites one night this summer.

Botbot Sun 26-Aug-07 20:01:32

That's nothing - my mum's just called me in a right state because she saw one of these in her greenhouse.

It was the size of her index finger, apparently. 'I thought it was going to attack me', she said.

Botbot Sun 26-Aug-07 20:01:33

That's nothing - my mum's just called me in a right state because she saw one of these in her greenhouse.

It was the size of her index finger, apparently. 'I thought it was going to attack me', she said.

Botbot Sun 26-Aug-07 20:02:21

You see it was so scary, I had to tell you about it twice blush

belgo Sun 26-Aug-07 20:03:32

lol botbot.

I slept in a room with a tarentula on the wall for three nightsshock

shhhh Sun 26-Aug-07 20:12:50

botbot..what the feck is that...!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

MarsLady Sun 26-Aug-07 20:15:35

There's a mouse in my house that likes to cuddle up on the couch and share tv time with me. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I tried to scare it and it looked at me as if to say "That's it is it? Fine. Now budge up and share the popcorn" Sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dropinthe Sun 26-Aug-07 20:18:32

I can't get rid of my mice! Bought one of those twenty quid JML sound thingies-what a waste of time they were.Three times now I have come down to my kitchen to find a mouse nonchalently strolling passed it-(alright,scurrying as fast as the blighters go past it!)

DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE THINGS-THEY DO NOT WORK.

As for spiders, well....

Botbot Sun 26-Aug-07 20:26:22

It's an elephant hawk moth caterpillar, apparently. I'm just really, really glad it wasn't me that had to see it. Just the picture is giving me the right willies.

shhhh Sun 26-Aug-07 21:06:37

i agree botbot.!

Marslady,you shouldn't talk about your other half like that grin..!

MarsLady Sun 26-Aug-07 21:13:40

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now