Dawn in eastenders....

(9 Posts)
MerlinsBeard Fri 24-Aug-07 20:22:38

...what pushchaor is that?

MerlinsBeard Fri 24-Aug-07 20:23:00

or pushchair if you like wink

shhhh Fri 24-Aug-07 22:17:46

is it not the apple icandy..??

TBH I watched thurs episode and thought hmm...she is meant to be a single mum with £0 money...how can she dress so nice and sems to have all "new", "modern" "state of the art baby" stuff iykwim....BABYS ARE EXPENSIVE EVEN WITHOUT THIS STUFF!

Don't mean that single mums don't have nice things but just doesn't seem true.... doesn't her family even struggle to eat..?

mawbroon Fri 24-Aug-07 22:33:08

Ah, but remember she got a wad of money off the mad doc when she was pregnant.

MingMingtheWonderPet Fri 24-Aug-07 22:45:45

I thought she gave the money back
(not that I care or anything, I really do know it is not real life hmm)

mawbroon Fri 24-Aug-07 22:53:34

Oh maybe she did give it back, but I seem to remember that she got given money on several occasions. Maybe it was the buggy that the mad doc bought.

My DH often says to me "IT'S NOT REAL"

softmusk Sat 25-Aug-07 11:27:34

was the pram at the seaside a different one to when her and gary where out side the house when they got home

i sad i no

shhhh Sat 25-Aug-07 14:42:38

Talk about sad..!! LOL..!! im even sadder..! Just watching fridays episode now and OMG im right..! It was an icandy BUT the cherry model.! If only they gave degree's out on prams wink.!

Here www.groovystyle.co.uk/productpages/icandy/cherry.htm think the colour must be "fudge". Its the light beige one anyway. Yes it was the one shown on the beach and outside the home..

If I recall mom, you will need to contact a supplier as icandy want exclusivity and won't advertise prices iykwim hmm. I think a few mner's have had problems with this pram as well so may be best to check old threads.RRP I think is in region of £350 ish..........??????

Otherwise yes its a lovely pram.! But still now sure how dawn affords it hmm grin.!

belgo Sat 25-Aug-07 14:47:00

this is the second thread about Dawn's pushcahir lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: