Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone else lost all of their 'favourites' on Tesco.com?

(8 Posts)
CantSleepWontSleep Sun 19-Aug-07 09:58:39

They seem to have fixed a problem that meant I couldn't go to favourites from within firefox, but now I can't see any favourites no matter which application I use.

Anyone else in the same situation?

Leander Sun 19-Aug-07 10:16:16

I cant even register with them, its cracking me up.I have been trying since yesterday and it just keeps saying "sorry we couldn't register your details please try later" I wouldn't mind but i work for the bllody company.

totaleclipse Sun 19-Aug-07 10:22:32

Someone here had the same problem the other day.

CantSleepWontSleep Sun 19-Aug-07 10:23:01

lol I used to work for them too.

I'm going to ring and rant most likely, esp if I know that it's affecting other people.

They have lost of my business to Waitrose already.

CantSleepWontSleep Sun 19-Aug-07 10:26:54

Oh did they te? I searched on 'Tesco favourites' before posting, but nothing came up. Did they have a thread on it, or just mention in passing do you recall?

totaleclipse Sun 19-Aug-07 10:31:14

Am sure 'tesco' was in the thread title, it was 2 or 3 days ago.

CantSleepWontSleep Sun 19-Aug-07 19:39:40

Well I've searched and searched, but definitely can't find another thread on it in the last few days.

So, is anyone else having this problem?

CantSleepWontSleep Sun 19-Aug-07 21:04:59

Aaaargh - now I can't even browse by department! (Dh can on IE, but not firefox).
Express shopper is the only bloody thing that works, but I have to know what I actually want for that .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now