Talk

Advanced search

Help! I've inadvertantly turned dd into an avid Steps Fan!

(6 Posts)
bea Thu 16-Aug-07 09:07:41

It all started with the addition of One For Sorrow in the Pop playlist on my i pod... which led to me showing her the video on You Tube, which led to her watching the other Steps videos on You Tube, to the final nail in the coffin yesterday when i recieved, through the post, a DVD of Steps Gold, which i won on Ebay!

How did it come to this? after years of spoon feeding her Belle and Sebastian, Feeder, Coldplay... to Steps?

Sigh! I knew it was bad when i heard dh whistling Better best Forgotten in the shower this morning!? Should i give in or should i fight it!!!????

Or is the saying really true...

Parents... they F**k you up!

liliac Fri 17-Aug-07 00:01:10

You cruel cruel woman go hang your head in shame. You do realise that you will of scared her for life, please tell me she doesn't do the Tragedy dance routine.

MaureenMLove Fri 17-Aug-07 00:04:03

Excellent! I trust you have taught her all the moves too!
Next one - S Club 7!

bea Fri 17-Aug-07 13:56:19

thankfully... she's a little shy.. so hasn't strutted her funky stuff just yet... but i bet she's got it all stored away in her little head!!!....

yes! i do hang my head in shame... my only hope is that i can steer her towards abba?... or maybe pop Kylie?... i wouldn't mind a bit of spice girls...... or should i just give up my musical indoctrination!???/

Nbg Fri 17-Aug-07 13:57:46

I think they actually class this as Child abuse now.

ricepuddingpaddington Fri 17-Aug-07 13:59:06

I feel your pain. my dds love SClub7. [hmmm]

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: