Talk

Advanced search

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

(10 Posts)
Nemo2007 Wed 15-Aug-07 20:35:03

anyone else in love with that house???

corblimeycharlie Wed 15-Aug-07 20:40:08

The Jersey house is gorgeous.
Although the Jersey lady keeps scaring me with her blouse jacket and flower combo. From the corner of my eye it does look rather clown like.

reindeermum Wed 15-Aug-07 20:46:44

Yes I love it - they were MAD to choose elsewhere. But I want to punch the camel couple in the heads. Badly. Twats.

pinkbubble Wed 15-Aug-07 20:48:31

Ditto, they are getting on my nerves too! Never heard of camel farming in England!(mad)

pinkbubble Wed 15-Aug-07 20:49:53

That flower just seemed to jump out of here jacket, awful. My 7yr DD would of loved it for her hair!

That Jersey one is a repeat - it had its own programme a couple of years ago. The house was gorgeous. I wonder why they stuck it on with the other one, none of the other stuff this series has been repeats I don't think.

hippipotami Thu 16-Aug-07 09:53:16

That Jersey house was my dream house. I could not believe they did not go for it, I wonder if they regretted that?

The camel guy annoys me - when he point blank refused to look at one house because of the location - grrrrr
He reminds me of my posh knob of a neighbour. Man of 46, talks and dresses posh, but is a bit of a no-hoper. Drinks too much (expensive wine and port), treats his poor wife like a slave, and has wasted so much money travelling that his poor parents had to buy the house next door to us for him to live in! Until his wife moved in, mummy was still around every day to clean for him!!
He looked very similar to camel bloke, which is why I probably took a dislike to him straight away. Mind you camel woman was annoying me too, with her 'yup, yup'. Dh was shouting at the tv :"The word is yes"
I did love the house they ended up buying though, and the camels looked lovely!

gscrym Thu 16-Aug-07 09:54:18

I'm just in love with Phil.

hippipotami Thu 16-Aug-07 09:54:55

Oh, I know.... Phil..... yum

jellyjelly Thu 16-Aug-07 11:45:45

Oh i would... along with martin lewis. yum yum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now