Talk

Advanced search

Poorly toddler

(3 Posts)
NikkitaZal Sat 05-Oct-19 13:00:28

My little girl (2 years old) has been full of this cold that seems to be going round. As far as I'm concerned she's over the runny nose and usual cold symptoms. She's been fine for a few days, however yesterday she woke up really whiney upset etc and through the day had a high temp, lethargic lay on the couch not wanted anything to eat or drink. Then in the evening she was fine! Ate her usual amount of tea (not much) and was quite chirpy. Again this morning such a hot temp, lethargic, doesn't want anything other than cuddles. I've given her calpol, really tried giving her water but she wouldn't drink it. I gave her orange juice but she only had a couple of sips! Any advice??

CherryMaple Sat 05-Oct-19 22:33:06

How’s she doing now OP? You’re right that it would probably help if you can get her to drink more fluids. It probably doesn’t matter what she drinks as long as she’s drinking. How hot was she this evening? Is the Calpol bringing her fever down?

NikkitaZal Mon 07-Oct-19 07:09:35

She's so much better now, thank goodness. It was just so out of character but I'm guessing it was just her body's way of getting rid of whatever she had 🤷🏼‍♀️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »