Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If I buy an ordinary disp camera ....how can I get the photos on my computer?

(8 Posts)
mosschops30 Fri 10-Aug-07 22:03:43

Thats it really. No way dh will let me take posh digi camera away with me but want to put photos on the web aftern trip, can it be done?

magnolia1 Fri 10-Aug-07 22:05:07

Don't think so unless you take it to shop maybe they can put them on a disc but I doubt it.

snowwonder Fri 10-Aug-07 22:06:08

i would check at photo shop they may be able to put on to a disk for you

MerlinsBeard Fri 10-Aug-07 22:07:31

get them developed at boots or jessops and ask for them to be put on disc. i don't know if you can get them just on cd though

mosschops30 Fri 10-Aug-07 22:08:39

I dont mind having a set of photos and a disc. as long as I can get them on the pc somehow, thanks

woodenchair Sat 11-Aug-07 08:05:34

I forgot my camera when we went on holiday a couple of months ago and bought a digital camera for £30 from tesco.

It wasn't great quality but fine for holiday snaps. It also had a macro and movie function

Boredveryverybored Sat 11-Aug-07 08:10:57

If you can't get a disc, you could try and find someone who has a scanner and scan in the photos that way.

bookwormtailmum Sat 11-Aug-07 08:19:51

Get them put on a disc when you have them developed or scan in the pics afterwards if you can get access to a scanner. Scanning will be a lot cheaper if you can spare the time. I've had load of disposable films transferred onto disc before I got my digital camera, it is possible. I'm not 100% sure but you may be able to get Boots to put them onto a private webpage where you download them at home - check in store.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now