Talk

Advanced search

Shein?

(7 Posts)
TillyApple1 Tue 10-Sep-19 07:51:07

Probably asked before but has anybody any experience in shopping with the SHEIN app please?😊

MaybeitsMaybelline Tue 10-Sep-19 07:54:12

I think I have. It’s one those Chinese clothing suppliers where everything looks great on the model are and hideous when it arrives three weeks later, smelling of chemicals, falling to bits and cut in a way it would never suit the average woman.

MaybeitsMaybelline Tue 10-Sep-19 07:54:47

Sorry didn’t read the bloody first post properly, no didn’t use the App.

CheesyPastaBake Tue 10-Sep-19 07:56:26

I've recently purchased from them but I ordered from the web page and not the app.

Half the stuff I love (Am wearing a shein t shirt now) and half the stuff is ok and will wear if I have nothing else.

Fairylea Tue 10-Sep-19 07:56:49

I wouldn’t shop with them app or not. Dd ordered some stuff and returned it and they never refunded it and ignored all her messages! Still don’t have the money back!

VulcanRay Tue 10-Sep-19 08:02:08

I’ve just this morning hidden all their adds and updated the option to block all Shein posts on Facebook.

I’m on a group where this same question was asked recently and there were only two or three people who had received a reasonable product/ service out of maybe 15-20 people who posted.

PenguinsRabbits Mon 16-Sep-19 14:03:51

DD and friends like to order from there - we always pay for the insurance and always arrives fine but takes a while.

Sizing varies with each item but every item has its own guide.

Quality varies from fine to poor - had excellent super-warm fleece PJs from there (sizing large on that), some dresses - suit up to a thin size 12, material tends to be thin, white / light often transparent but some pretty dresses if choose carefully. More for holiday / teenager who needs 10 outfits a day than for work / going out. Very cheap.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »