loader

Talk

Advanced search

MhamaiJane - over here

(31 Posts)
Califrau Thu 09-Aug-07 02:04:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mamama Thu 09-Aug-07 02:06:20

I just started a thread for Mhamai too! But since yours has a nice cup of tea, I'll hover round here, I think!

Califrau Thu 09-Aug-07 02:12:27

MhamaiJane Thu 09-Aug-07 02:14:36

Oh hello you lovely lovlies, that's it really. It's been such a mad emotionally draing and yet wonderful day, ds 6 joined his first football team today also!

Califrau Thu 09-Aug-07 02:15:29

MhamaiJane Thu 09-Aug-07 02:15:30

Draing I'm turning into ocd!

Rainbow Thu 09-Aug-07 02:17:29

Your not alone Mhami. We are all here for you, some of us can offer advice and others can just to listen to you vent and support you that way. x

MhamaiJane Thu 09-Aug-07 02:19:05

My dad has been admitted because it's loking like he has incontinence now and tbh he has gone downhill rapidly in the last three months, his last admission was five months ago.
As re the degree, I could repeat the year but the financial aspect will be crippling [sp?] I'm training to be a <no laughing at the back> psychotherapist!

Califrau Thu 09-Aug-07 02:20:15

mamama Thu 09-Aug-07 02:20:49

Oh my goodness, Mhamai - you do have a lot going on. I'm sorry. What an awful night. You are much more important than my itunes problem, so please don't apologise. You have helped me more times than you know (because I name changed) so feel free to rant away.

How is your dd?

MhamaiJane Thu 09-Aug-07 02:21:17

Ah Rainbow thank you. I've been on Mn heading for three years but honestly sometimes still feel like a newbie.

Califrau Thu 09-Aug-07 02:22:10

mamama Thu 09-Aug-07 02:22:32

Hey, even psychotherapists are allowed to feel overwhelmed sometimes!

I'm sorry your dad isn't doing so well. Is there someone else who takes care of him?

MhamaiJane Thu 09-Aug-07 02:25:28

Yay cali! I never felt so proud as I did today, the poor lamb got a ball straight in the kisser but after bawling his eyes out in my arms, got up and trouped back into his goalie position! <feckin proudest mother of the century emoticon>

mamama, get outta here, though now you've got my nosy streak going, name change? me helping you? clues please?

mamama Thu 09-Aug-07 02:25:37

And of you ever need to email - my address is busy mamama @ gmail.com (no gaps)

VeniVidiVickiQV Thu 09-Aug-07 02:27:30

Oh bum Mhamai.

Alzheimers is tough to live with - on all sides.

Dont worry too much about repeating the year. It may be financially crippling in the first instance, however, you'll make a very good psychotherapist and earn your money back in no time.

You cant do everything lady. Somethings gotta give.

MhamaiJane Thu 09-Aug-07 02:27:55

Ooh sorry mamama, dd is doing great, she's over in Spain working for the Summer, she's due back in three weeks. God I've really missed her but her going is really going to enhance our relationship if that makes any sense.

mamama Thu 09-Aug-07 02:27:58

Oh, mhamai - I'm not sure I can give clues... I was feeling very low on and off for a while back in feb/ march and had a couple of late night threads when I was being needy and wanted some 'company' - you talked to me then. I don't know if you know what I am talking about...

Why isn't there a proud mummy emoticon on here? You definitley need one! Well done to your DS

mamama Thu 09-Aug-07 02:30:25

And VVVQ is right - you can't (and don't have to) do everything. Make sure you have some time for yourself and your sanity.

this might make you laugh or at least go

MhamaiJane Thu 09-Aug-07 02:31:47

OMG! vvvqv You said I'll make a very good thingy! I'm not kissing ass here but honestly that coming from you is about as high a compliment as it comes! I kinda look up to you vvvqv. Frame this feckin post before it gets lost on the MN highway!

VeniVidiVickiQV Thu 09-Aug-07 02:33:04

Also - can someone explain WTF I am up at 2.30am and am not feeling in the slightest bit tired, despite yawning my head off all day long and fighting my eyes whilst driving home from work this afternoon - approximately 12 hours ago?

Please???

MhamaiJane Thu 09-Aug-07 02:33:56

Erm no.

VeniVidiVickiQV Thu 09-Aug-07 02:33:59

LOLOLOLOL

Thank you! I'm just a normal person though really

MhamaiJane Thu 09-Aug-07 02:34:58

Or you knew on some deeper level that I needed your kind words of wisdom?

mamama Thu 09-Aug-07 02:36:30

Good question, vvvq - why on earth are you up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now