Talk

Advanced search

Next promotion code - cant find where to put it at the checkout

(5 Posts)
HappyMummyOfOne Wed 08-Aug-07 11:40:00

Hi, i need to order the last few bits of my DS's schoolwear ready for him starting reception in September.

I have a free delivery code for next but cant seem to locate the promotion box at checkout to enter it. Does anybody know if they have moved it or have they clamped down so that people cant share the codes?

Mmmmm I had this once before and seem to think that you need to put the code in when you first log in to the site, not when you want to check out. I missed out on my free delivery and was very annoyed, they don't have a very user friendly site imho.

3littlepigs Wed 08-Aug-07 13:25:18

its where you log-in! you put your date of birth, ac no, postcode, and then any promo code. Am sure they do it so many people miss out!!!!

HappyMummyOfOne Wed 08-Aug-07 14:54:37

Thanks for the replies. For some reason, i only have the account number, dob and postcode field upon log in and no promotional code box.

Will just have to try and pop to the store after work otherwise i;ll be stung for both the delivery and directory cost and its only a small order.

tassisssss Wed 08-Aug-07 15:08:39

If you phone them they'll take it off over the phone if you're lucky

and they can set up an account for you so that you pay it off on your credit card and don't have to get the directory (i'm too tight to pay for a catalogue...don't get that at all!)

as 3littlepigs says, you have to put in your code at the very beginning

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now