Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know of any baby classes held on a Saturday?

(7 Posts)
loolop Fri 20-Jul-07 19:57:14

I am returning to work 4 days a week in Sept - DD will be 6 months would love to have a class to attend with her on a Saturday or Sunday, something like gymtots, baby sensory, sign and sign or any other suggestions really! Am finding it v.hard to find anything they all seem to be geared towards weekdays. Any ideas? x

onehackedoffmuma Fri 20-Jul-07 20:23:27

Whereabouts are you based? Netmums website has a directory for each area of classes and groups going on. Not sure whether you received Families magazine as that has listings of classes and activities.

loolop Fri 20-Jul-07 20:53:54

Based in Fareham, Hampshire - no don't have families magazine - how do I get one? Thank you will look on netmums

loolop Sat 21-Jul-07 10:28:08

bump

choufleur Sun 22-Jul-07 21:16:43

Tumbletots does classes on a saturday where i live (that's leicestershire though). They do run franchises all over the country so might be worth a look.

funnypeevesculiar Sun 22-Jul-07 21:23:47

um, not local to you, sorry.

Have you tried softplays (usually have ads for local baby stuf up on walls)

Coops72 Thu 20-Sep-07 15:18:20

Just noticed your question about activities at weekends. Baby Sensory in the New Forest has started to run saturday sessions for Dads and Mums returning to work. Not sure when the next one is but take a look on their website they are listed on there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now