Talk

Advanced search

JEKYLL on Saturday night. Dont supose any one taped it?????????

(10 Posts)
mrsmaddyd Mon 16-Jul-07 21:05:24

Pleaseeeeeee. And if so would you lend it to me before this sat and ill pay postage and send a box of chocs back with it too. Your choice of chocs xxxxxxxx

mrsmaddyd Mon 16-Jul-07 22:02:48

Bump

themoon66 Mon 16-Jul-07 22:08:58

I missed it too coz digibox recorded the wrong side.

If you get to see it, can you write up a report for me of the key points, so I'm not totally lost next Saturday??

themoon66 Mon 16-Jul-07 22:10:02

And... ive wasted no end of time at work today trying to find a website i can download the episode from. Nothing.

And... how come they repeat all the crap programmes like reality tv stuff, but not the really good stuff?

LadyK Mon 16-Jul-07 22:12:08

Sorry you missed it! I don't suppose it would be helpful to say that it was good as I can't record anything, but if you can't find someone who did, I'll try to give you a report of as much as I can remember!

foxinsocks Mon 16-Jul-07 22:14:03

aah I've just wiped it off Sky +. I can tell you what happened if that helps!

themoon66 Mon 16-Jul-07 22:15:16

TheArmadillo did a fair summary on this thread for me the other night

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk?topicid=2000&threadid=356233&stamp=070716070943#7272856

But if there are any gaps I would appreciate them filling in?

foxinsocks Mon 16-Jul-07 22:23:38

it was a strange episode at first.

What they did is went back to when Dr Jackman first met his wife (Claire). They were set up at a dinner party by friends (can't remember names).

Dr J hits it off with Claire and they sleep together. He thinks he is growing extra hair on his arm and he keeps hearing things. He asks his doctor mate for advice but he says it is stress and he needs a break.

At the institute, his thumb print won't work on the scanner and his PA resigns because he's written pages of 'I'm coming'.

He goes away to the seaside for a weekend with Claire. By the pier, a gang of yoof taunt him and Claire and put ice cream on Dr J's face and Claire (and he puts ice cream on her boobs) but Dr J doesn't react (but you see his eyes starting to go black).

They go back to the hotel and he has to sign for drinks and signs 'I'm back'. Next thing you know, he's out the window and biting the ear off (and generally beating the shit out of) the bloke that taunted them.

He wakes up on the beach, doesn't know what's happened, covered in blood and goes to the local hospital. There, while he is on the phone to Claire (who is worried about where he had got to), he finds the bloke's ear in his pocket and goes to throw up/flush it down the loo.

Think that's all that was missed out - after that we had all the current stuff at the institute place with him in the box. It ends with the box being opened in front of Claire and them saying they don't know whether it will be Jekyll or Hyde that comes out.

foxinsocks Mon 16-Jul-07 22:26:40

oh I mean, at the beginning, he didn't know about Hyde till that reaction. It's after that, when he leaves the hospital, that you see him going to hire that flat (where he goes with that woman from Eastenders).

themoon66 Tue 17-Jul-07 09:06:01

Wow... thanks for that. I can watch next week's episode without feeling totally lost now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now