Talk

Advanced search

Swagger Inn 161 - Springtime is here so wenches get in the beds to help things to grow

(1000 Posts)
LetUsPrey Wed 17-Apr-19 19:01:57

Thought I’d go with a gardening theme grin

Lovely sunny weather

LetUsPrey Fri 26-Apr-19 19:17:58

Pleased that your teeth are behaving Apricot. You are maturing very nicely and are not anywhere near old <gavel>. I shall add my shock to you being cancelled on. Rude.

Save me one of those wine please Wicked.

Agree Helen.there would have to be HBFs involved.

Have done the exercise thing. Bit chillier than last time I went out on Tuesday. I am threatening DS1 that I’m going to go to sportingactivity in my exercise stuff —never going to happen—. Horrified doesn’t cover it grin

LetUsPrey Fri 26-Apr-19 20:02:52

HBI in attendance grin

ApricotCrush Fri 26-Apr-19 20:28:04

Thank you LetUs. grin I'm sure you look wonderful in your exercise stuff. <awaits HBI report>

Apparently the golf club have a society there who want a meal, and as we only have a drink and a bowl of chips, it's not suprprising really.

LetUsPrey Fri 26-Apr-19 22:28:22

Kind of you to say so Apricot. Not quite true though grin

Tonight’s gems

Start off by going down
Go down to your knees
Push in and get to a better position
Think about using your hands and legs at the same time
One person on the floor and get in mount position

It’s going to be super windy here tomorrow. Fab.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Fri 26-Apr-19 23:17:15

Really, HBI could be writing a wench instruction manual. Are you sure he's not?

You def. look fabulous LetUs - in whatever you're wearing (or not wearing, when the HBFs are about)

LetUsPrey Fri 26-Apr-19 23:23:36

I’m assuming there’s a practical guide as well as a written one? grin

I find I look best when wearing nothing but an HBF. I shall test this theory at the chateau with Aramis.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sat 27-Apr-19 00:00:53

I should certainly expect so LetUs - with lots of suggested 'exercises' <ylt> to try out.

I think I've just about got up to date on hideous freelancing. I'm not entirely sure what to do with myself now. Hayloft I suppose, to celebrate.<ylt>

LetUsPrey Sat 27-Apr-19 10:38:55

Morning wenches.

Athos would like to demonstrate some not hideous freelancing <tae> Helen

Have watched second episodes of Ghosts. Very good and yes, I think it’ll be okay for MiniHelen.

Bit rainy and windy here which I am ignoring.

We’re off to watch the new Avengers film this afternoon. Have managed to avoid any spoilers and I’ll not be giving anything away afterwards either. The question is do I have ice cream whilst I’m there?

LetUsPrey Sat 27-Apr-19 10:39:58

Sorry, Athos was running a bit late

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sat 27-Apr-19 11:36:41

<sighs wistfully at concept of HBF striding purposefully though the streets to see me>

DS wanted to see Avengers today and we said no - too busy. DS is very sad - he thinks that he is a victim of child neglect - as far as I can tell from his attitude.

I have had a mega-lie in and am now reeling and slightly lightheaded. It didn't help that my lie-ins always involve being woken up by the manshapes getting up and getting stressy before going out. And then I had a whole series of there's someone in the house... oh no it's just a dream, still, I'll get up now dreams which was just tedious and stressful beyond belief. At one point (still in a dream) I shot out of DH's side of them bed to prove I was really awake & getting up and this wasn't a dream.. at which point I then opened my eyes, still in bed, to the thought of 'FFAS..' DH actually phoned about 11am which finally got me fully awake and out of bed.

So, now it's cloudy and rainy and I need to email a relative to apologise for forgetting their birthday. Then I shall go outside in the damp weather and wash the greenhouse. (Because it's already wet, so hopeful;y the accumulated algae will just slide off...)

FancyFancy Sat 27-Apr-19 13:31:43

Afternoon, I also had a massive lie in today. Nice to be back in my own bed smile Need to get moving & get a few chores done before heading out to a comedy gig tonight.

Is the algae shifting yet helen?

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sat 27-Apr-19 15:41:37

Algae shifting is done, took 2-3 hours - I've earned a shoulder rub from Athos...
<waits for eternity>
<gives up>
<uses massage machine thingy>

DS has a SportingCompetition tomorrow. It will involve leaving the house by 6am. "Not to worry" says DH (when he entered the competition) "I'll take him"....
Today: "I don't feel very well." says DH. "You might have to come too." hmm Though, to be fair I had been thinking about going to prove my Attentive and Supportive Parent credentials. I have dug out the camping chairs.

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 27-Apr-19 16:26:31

Up earlyish today and went to a fleamarket with mum. Then collected more stuff from storage to put in my storage, which is exhausting. And I'm not even done yet. Didn't realise I had so much stuff confused

ApricotCrush Sat 27-Apr-19 17:28:19

Afternoon.

I do wish the media wouldn't catastrophize everything. "The UK will be crippled by Storm Hannah on Saturday" = "It's going to be a bit windy". hmm

Well done HBI, on form as usual. grin

Weird dream Helen. I sometimes think I'm awake in the middle of the night and then wake up and realise two hours have gone by. confused

Leaving the house at 6am? On a Sunday?? <awards medal for exceptional parenting>

Sit down and have a glass of wine WW, and an HBF. Did you buy anything at the fleamarket?

Enjoy your evening out Fancy.

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 27-Apr-19 18:05:42

One of the things I bought was this dress/tunic which fits really well, about £2 smile

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 27-Apr-19 18:06:08

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sat 27-Apr-19 18:50:59

Hurrah for second-hand bargains. wicked smile

Hope that LetUs has enjoyed Avengers and associated FAF. Will see if I can stay spoiler-free until next week.

I'm sure I was going to say something more interesting than that - oh - yes! apricot - I have read a synopsis of Rosmerholm. Bloody hell. sad Do you think he could pick something a bit less depressing for his next play?

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 27-Apr-19 19:22:42

Just realized my new dress matches my shower curtain grin

ApricotCrush Sat 27-Apr-19 20:19:59

That's lovely WW and an absolute bargain.

Yes, hope LetUs enjoyed her afternoon at the cinema.

I know Helen. They're putting a modern slant on it apparently, but I'm sure that won't be any less depressing.

LetUsPrey Sat 27-Apr-19 20:20:04

Evening wenches.

Hope Fancy is laughing her socks off right now

grin at you co-ordinating yourself with your house Wicked

You mean like with the snow Apricot? Headline “the entire country will be covered in 25 feet snowdrifts - it’ll basically be Narnia” and some places just get a few flakes, which I am fine with by the way. Having said that, it’s a tad breezy out there now.

You may as well stay up all night Helen. If only there was something for you to do, someone you could keep up <tae> all night

We watched the film. FAF abounded. I’d have been busy on that set grin

The only thing that mystifies me is how the cinema turns my family into complete grumpy arses after, totally incapable of having a civilised conversation. Every. Single. Time.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sat 27-Apr-19 21:58:15

<arf> at Busy on set grin
Never mind if they can't have a civilised conversation LetUs - that's what we're for grin Well, maybe not that civilised. grin

I will try to think of some one thing I could do all night... On the plus side of the early start, I may squeeze in a mini-meet tomorrow - hurrah!!!

LetUsPrey Sat 27-Apr-19 23:05:55

grin Helen

I am off to do very uncivilised things in the hayloft with various HBFs

FancyFancy Sun 28-Apr-19 10:13:04

Morning
Had a fabulous evening thanks wenches - much laughter, and local to FancyMan so we could get back to his in plenty of time for erm, tea & toast <coughs>

Lovely tunic ww, all the better for being a bargain too.

<looks forward to mini meet>

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sun 28-Apr-19 10:22:23

Oh, a minimeet, so jealous! I'm sooo lazy today.

LetUsPrey Sun 28-Apr-19 10:41:00

Morning wenches.

Tea and toast. Never heard it called that before grin

Am also envy of minimeet

Been out for exercise. Had a shower - no HBFs <selfish> and now nagging DS1 to get ready for sportingactivity

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sun 28-Apr-19 13:18:39

Afternoon all, greetings from Chateau Fancy where we are having lunch and lindor. (Actually, it was the other way round, but you know...)

Early start meant that the travel was very civilised, and I snoozed for some of it. and SportingCompetition is within a sensible commute of Chateau Fancy, so I have retreated here from the rather chilly weather that keeps threatening to dump it down.

And now I must be sociable and eat... grin

LetUsPrey Sun 28-Apr-19 14:10:43

You never know Helen, she may offer you tea and toast if you’re lucky grin

No HBI today

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sun 28-Apr-19 15:20:01

grin Letus

FancyFancy Sun 28-Apr-19 17:48:40

<snort>

Well we didn't eat all of the chocolate....helen is safely on her way to collect her DH & DS and head back home - mini meets are always fab smile

ApricotCrush Sun 28-Apr-19 18:06:34

Evening.

grin at tea and toast. Glad you had a lovely mini meet-up.

DH has been at DS's working all day. Apparently the GF's mum is cooking a meal for them this evening to which I don't appear to be invited, even though I spent the morning cleaning furniture at his old house and putting it on the local FB selling page so DH won't be home till later. It doesn't matter, I know they're in a mess and there isn't much room and I don't have to bother putting make-up on and getting changed.

Line of Duty later.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sun 28-Apr-19 19:39:56

Evening, Home again and pooped. Was awake at 4:30 am shock am now doing the bath and hayloft thing.

Did discuss tea and toast with Fancy but decided it wasn't needed because the bread was yummy without being toasted, and I don't actually like tea very much. (And she's not a HBF.)

On the plus side, DS got a medal so was worth doing - and I got GoodParenting* brownie points for going and skipping out on half of it to see Fancy

Laters...

LetUsPrey Sun 28-Apr-19 20:29:56

Hurrah for MiniHelen’s medal!

Be nice to be asked though Apricot, but silver lining and all that. Must check that Line of Duty is set to record so we can watch it later tonight.

I’ve just realised I’ve not done the ironing yet. Always fun after I’ve had a drink.

LetUsPrey Sun 28-Apr-19 21:16:52

Fuck it. I’ll do the ironing tomorrow. It’ll fit in with the whole Monday vibe.

<rolls around in hayloft with HBFs>

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sun 28-Apr-19 22:32:21

A good plan LetUs, with no draw-backs. (apart from having to do the ironing tomorrow)

I am also putting off everything until tomorrow (apart from HBFs) so tomorrow morning will be carnage confused

LetUsPrey Mon 29-Apr-19 08:00:23

Morning wenches.

Lovely and sunny here. Washing is out. I shall ignore the fact it is Monday.

Watched Line of Duty last night. This mainly involves either me or DH pausing it every so often and saying stuff like “so maybe he......” or “well, she could be....”. Basically, we just don’t know how it’s going to end!

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Mon 29-Apr-19 08:32:46

Urgh. Monday. Urgh.
<crawls away, dragging knuckles>

FancyFancy Mon 29-Apr-19 08:56:23

Morning. I need to get moving - car in due it's MOT today so need to drop that off. Keeping fingers crossed that nothing needs doing, but suspect that at least one new tyre will be needed.
Laters........

ApricotCrush Mon 29-Apr-19 15:59:20

Afternoon wenches. Lovely day here, washing has all dried and is put away. Nothing needed ironing. smile

star for MiniHelen, well done to him.

We're the same with Line of Duty LetUs, in fact we're going to watch it again. It is very confusing. confused

Hope the car passed Fancy.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Mon 29-Apr-19 19:09:46

Washing would have all been dried here if I had actually hung the sodding stuff out rather than leave it wet in the machine until 7pm angry So now I'm bloody irritated with myself and DH for not being telepathic and noticing for getting buried in work and forgetting and DH for also being too busy with his own work to notice
FFAS, FML, etc. Really first world problems, but....

Also, in the midst of today's work cock-ups that needed sorting, I discovered that my MOT has run out and I missed a service last week. More FFS and first world problems.

Really, today can mostly just do one. I'm also still knackered from yesterday which really isn't helping my general mood.

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Mon 29-Apr-19 19:46:04

Didn't feel like working at all today, may have browsed the internet looking for cafées in London on several occasions instead smile

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Mon 29-Apr-19 19:59:15

Three of the tops I ordered arrived today, now I'm ready for summer just have to shave my legs smile

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Mon 29-Apr-19 20:05:49

LetUsPrey Mon 29-Apr-19 20:40:00

Evening wenches.

Lovely tops Wicked!

<throws several HBFs at Helen>
<throws washing machine at MrHelen - just as a gentle hint>

Looking forward to next week’s final episode Apricot —and then we’ll watch the previous four series—

How’s FancyCar got on?

I’ve been on the HappyHomeworkExpress with DS2. Oh my! Such jolly japes! Such super duper fun! Fuck me, I know he finds it all difficult, but he does actually need to try.

But before that, I was a good mum and helped him by getting his football off the extension roof. I had to climb out of DS1’s window (following DH’s example on previous occasions) to get it. That in itself was tricky enough by sitting on the windowsill and levering myself out. However, I had rather underestimated how much of a drop there was between the roof and the window from the outside. Couldn’t lift myself back in. Had to wait for DS1 to finish his game, so he could bring the extending ladder upstairs and pass it out to me.

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Mon 29-Apr-19 20:40:06

Did some research regarding my retirement and if I retire at 70 I will get a pension I can survive on so that's good news hmm

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Mon 29-Apr-19 20:58:51

<arf> What you need LetUs, is a big strong HBF to rescue you from the roof after future ball retrievals. #AnyExcuse
Or just HBFs in general. For you to rescue as well.
Just HBFs. That's all that is needed.

Nice tops wicked

We are waiting for DS to got to bed so we can watch GoT, and also waiting for a car report from Fancy grin

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Mon 29-Apr-19 21:00:33

Oh - apricot - there's something about the adaptation of Rosmerholm on www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qsq5 I haven't listened or anything, it just came up on my timeline.

LetUsPrey Mon 29-Apr-19 22:51:36

You mean you want to stop working at some point Wicked?

Am watching GoT with DS1. He is surprised and impressed that I know some of the characters’ names grin

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Mon 29-Apr-19 22:59:17

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah! GoT grin

Ought to do the hayloft thing now...

shock to the idea of stopping work. But who what would we do instead? <side-eyes LetUs and her extensive 'to do' list. grin

LetUsPrey Tue 30-Apr-19 08:14:21

Morning wenches. They’d have to be very strong HBFs to rescue me.

Well I do like to keep busy Helen grin

Lovely sunshine here. My brain is still asleep which is more than can be said for it when I couldn’t actually get to sleep until about 2am.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Tue 30-Apr-19 08:35:00

Oh FFS LetUs sad
<passes intravenous caffiene> brew

No sunshine here - clouds and well, clouds.

FancyFancy Tue 30-Apr-19 08:47:16

brew for letus
Car passed thanks but new tyres needed, which was not unexpected, so a bit of an expensive day. Still, I saved £9 on some garden lights that I hadn't noticed were on offer grin

FGS, ScaredyCat is literally licking my hand as I type this.

Caught up on Ghosts last night after wench recommendations <snooooooooorts> Loved it - thanks wenches.

Right. Work. <sighs> Back in the office but still on the shit-show of the job from last week. I DON'T WANT TO DO IT <wails>

ApricotCrush Tue 30-Apr-19 17:02:20

Afternoon. I've been gardening shock Actually only dead-heading the hydrangeas but it's been a lovely day to be outside.

Nice tops WW. Re retirement. We don't know how we found the time to do a job. There's so much to do.

OMG LetUs! I can just picture you stuck on the roof while DS1 played football. That was incredibly brave no way I'd have done it.

Helen we both seem to be having trouble with our washing. I put a load on this morning then went out to do some shopping. When I came back and went to put it on the line I found I hadn't shut the door properly so it hadn't done anything. hmm

Can't find anything about Rosmersholm in that link, but maybe I'm being thick.

Yay for passed MOT but shame about new tyres Fancy.

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Tue 30-Apr-19 19:31:17

Oh, good save there Fancy grin

Letus shock

Knackered, started work at 7, then after work took a walk into town to buy wine and some groceries which took about 1,5 hours and it was really warm so I was sweating like a pig when I got home. Felt really sexy hmm
Day off tomorrow and I plan to sleep in big time!

LetUsPrey Tue 30-Apr-19 22:02:36

Evening wenches.

Hurrah for FancyCar passing the MOT! —ignores needing new tyres—

That sounds an excellent plan Wicked

Glad you liked Ghosts Fancy grin

<clones wenches to deal with the washing>

Work was fucking awful. Traffic on the way home was awful. Went out and did the exercise thing and then homework with DS2. I need biscuit spread and HBFs and I plan to combine those items.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Tue 30-Apr-19 22:17:16

Evening. Busy day. Also watched 1.5 episodes of Ghosts with DS who enjoyed it but wanted to know all about why the politician character had died hmm confused
Inconvenient cat is lying beside me being cute grin

DH is out - went straight out from work, so I've been doing the blue-arsed fly thing around the house getting everything done (apart fro the bit where DS played on his xbox for ever a short amount of time, while I finished up working for 2 hours <le sigh>

Hurrah for garden lights, biscuit spread, impending lie-ins and HBFs. CBF at washing machines

LetUsPrey Tue 30-Apr-19 23:09:57

Love how that’s the character MiniHelen fixed on grin

<grabs Helen <nlt>
<throws Helen into cupboard>
<throws in several TB characters>

Hayloft for me.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Tue 30-Apr-19 23:21:10

<flings self into ball-pit of TB>
As in a soft play thing - that was my mental image. It looks much smuttier written down.
#Wench [gri]

Night all - my cake is baked <nae> and I need sleep...

FancyFancy Tue 30-Apr-19 23:21:56

Did you have to explain a Moroccan Tea Party helen? wink

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Wed 01-May-19 07:57:35

No, I didn't. I don't even know what it is myself. blush Sheltered life and all that. Should I google?

anyway - argh!!!! Running late, overslept, arghhhhh

LetUsPrey Wed 01-May-19 08:00:40

Morning wenches. Got more sleep than before. Still knackered.

Bit worried now that there were loads of euphemisms I missed when we went to Morocco. We had some tea at one point, after we’d been for a camel ride which I also assumed wasn’t a euphemism. grin

Now come on Helen, you know HBFs don’t do soft play grin

Suppose I’d better hurry up.

FancyFancy Wed 01-May-19 08:36:45

I'm not sure whether it is even a thing helen, may just be a joke - I did keep thinking of the Eiffel Tower though grin

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Wed 01-May-19 11:03:47

"Camel ride" gringrin

ApricotCrush Wed 01-May-19 17:20:40

Afternoon.

I've been up by my eyes in admin today and I've now got a headache.

<googles Moroccan Tea Party> Nope, just images of cake and things. confused

I went on a camel ride once, made me feel sea-sick. hmm

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Wed 01-May-19 17:36:25

Been extremely lazy today, it's been fantastic grin

Another top arrived, I love the pattern.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Wed 01-May-19 19:12:29

I may have been doing too much work stuff Wicked because I looked at that pattern and my first thought was that it was a very bad case of sickle-cell - face-palm. grin

Maybe the Morrocan Tea Party is just a made-up thing, like Friends invented the whole 'going commando' expression. also, it has the benefit that they can invent euphamisms but since they don't exist, no-one can complain about their use or that it's not child friendly grin

No LetUs - you're right. HBFs don't do 'soft play', it was just the mental image of hurling.burying myself into a large heap of HBFs...

LetUsPrey Wed 01-May-19 21:20:42

Evening wenches.

I remember when they mentioned Eiffel Tower in an early episode of Lucifer. I was giggling and DH and DS1 just looked puzzled grin

<passes paracetamol to Apricot>
<pins Apricot to a chair with an HBF> have a minute will you?!

Another lovely top Wicked. And a lazy day does indeed sound fantastic.

I think your theory is right Helen. Also, the HBFs have been in the Tav wench-sized play centre <very possibly a euphemism> and playing in the big ball pit because I heard them saying something about balls and deep 😇

Work was shit. Had to stay a bit late so traffic was extra shit. More homework with DS2 which very much continued the theme. I’m wondering how I’m going to get through next week’s parents’ evening without having some kind of public breakdown.

And now I’m ironing which is proving one of the better parts of the day

<launches self at HBFs>

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Wed 01-May-19 21:40:37

That was the look I was going for Helen grin

I figured I needed leopard print in my life since I'm middleaged now grin

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Wed 01-May-19 22:34:55

Oh - new TB interview in the , complete with pretty picture grin
www.standard.co.uk/go/london/theatre/tom-burke-interview-rosmersholm-theatre-a4131086.html

FancyFancy Wed 01-May-19 23:23:32

Evening
Have been most industrious this evening - even did some gardening when I got home from work -now finally have my feet up.

Nice to see a colourful top ww

Just get the vodka in ready letus......

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Thu 02-May-19 07:52:33

<pours brew >
<lurches about house in over-tired zombie style>
Finally started watching Les Mis again last night - left them hiding with the Nuns. The Musketeers did it better - though Les Mis Mother Superior would fit it I think grin

LetUsPrey Thu 02-May-19 08:00:59

Morning wenches.

<puts bottle of vodka in pocket> thanks Fancy. Hope you got to roll about in the beds with HBFs too.

I think I remember thinking that about LesMis Mother Superior grin

Couldn’t get to sleep again last night <heads back to hayloft>

FancyFancy Thu 02-May-19 08:22:26

A very nice pic to wake up to letus <rubs thighs>

LetUsPrey Thu 02-May-19 09:51:55

Ooo that’s nice Fancy, can you do my calves next please? wink

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Thu 02-May-19 10:54:15

<Snort>
Have some emergency FAF - I'm in need of some...

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Thu 02-May-19 16:27:32

Two days ago it was summer, today we got a mix of snow and rain angry

ApricotCrush Thu 02-May-19 17:35:27

Afternoon.

Bonkers weather, torrential rain this afternoon, sun's shining now. confused

This is a rather fetching pic of TB. Different version of the article in Helen's link above.

ApricotCrush Thu 02-May-19 17:36:45

Or on previous page even. grin

LetUsPrey Thu 02-May-19 19:55:59

Evening wenches.

Thanks for the emergency FAF Helen. He was very much needed. Have some more yourself.

Snow Wicked? Well that can fuck off for a start.

We have some sun too but we’ve just been voting and it was colder than I realised and now my ears are cold.

That’s quite a nice TB pic there.

DS2 has got a shit ton of homework and most of it’s due on Tuesday so that’s a fun-filled Bank Holiday weekend in the LetUs household.

<helps self to more emergency FAF>

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Thu 02-May-19 21:12:00

Evening. It has been a busy day - one of those where I didn't even start on the job I was planning to do because I was busy with another one and my inbox was just a constant flow of emails needing to be answered. Still, I think I managed to get everything done in the end.
<sits down with a well deserved HBF>

Still need to do packed lunches for tomorrow mind. It never stops....

Gah! To Bank Holiday Homework. I don't think we have any yet - wonder what will be sprung on us tomorrow confused
<passes a well deserved HBF to LetUs >

<scatters HBFs randomly around the Tav...>

We've been watching a programme about raising the Mary Rose, which has kept DS interested, and I think DH has just got back from voting.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Thu 02-May-19 22:29:53

Hayloft.

Night all.

FancyFancy Thu 02-May-19 22:36:30

Evening wenches
No election excitement here - we will have to wait for the European elections for that.

On the other hand, much excitement in Chateau Fancy at that Aramis pic in the middle of those 3 pics helen posted <overheats>

LetUsPrey Thu 02-May-19 22:49:09

Just in case you still want a sit down Helen, here’s somewhere to sit, although it seems to be taken

<helps Fancy combust>

FancyFancy Thu 02-May-19 22:55:22

<wibbles>

LetUsPrey Thu 02-May-19 23:16:42

You alright there Fancy? grin

I’ve got Thor Ragnarok on. I’d never really noticed before how, erm, snug Loki’s costume was. This is why rewatching stuff pays off.

LetUsPrey Fri 03-May-19 07:49:11

Morning wenches. Friday hurrah! Bank Holiday Monday weekend awaits hurrah! It’s raining I don’t really care!

Had a dream where I was out and about with BestFriend and we had the most delicious apple pastry type things ever.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Fri 03-May-19 07:52:38

Happy Friday wenches.

Another busy day beckons... Must re-watch Raganrok grin

What Fancy - this pic? you need a S3 Ep4 rewatch grin

FancyFancy Fri 03-May-19 08:27:00

Morning
A very sensible suggestion helen grin
Huurah for Friday. need to get lots done today - want to get as much work done on the frustrating client as possible so I can get back to the more interesting ones!

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Fri 03-May-19 17:23:55

Took a nap with Fräsan after work, lasted a bit longer than planned. Then I went out and it started snowing. Stopped now thankfully. On the couch drinking wine with Sigrid next to me smile

ApricotCrush Fri 03-May-19 18:13:00

Evening.

Snowing WW? shock Aww at wine and cats.

Hope everyone has done all they needed to get done today and can have a good long weekend. smile

LetUsPrey Fri 03-May-19 19:08:40

Evening wenches. Just a quick one (said no HBF ever). Been out for my exercise and thankfully missed the rain. Going to get changed and then take DS1 to sportingactivity.

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Fri 03-May-19 19:15:08

Exercise Letus shock

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Fri 03-May-19 19:30:55

I am sooooooo sitting on the sofa eating chocolate impressed LetUs - is this still 'Couch to 5K', or similar? Will make it easier to chase down the HBFs anyway grin

Inconvenient cat is asleep on the sofa next to me; Stupid Cat is killing anything that looks threatening:a piece of paper on the floor - my slippers, a ping-pong ball, the back of some shelves... she is living up to her name, with an added layer of scattiness.

LetUsPrey Fri 03-May-19 20:10:56

Yes it’s Couch to 5K. Am up to the running for 90 seconds at a time stage. And of course it will make it easier to run after HBFs look pathetic and injured so they feel sorry for me. It’s for the good of the wenches!

grin at back of shelves being threatening

HBI in attendance

LetUsPrey Fri 03-May-19 21:58:57

Oooo Jonnie Peacock On Would I Lie To You looking rather lovely

FancyFancy Fri 03-May-19 22:27:42

Evening
Was he looking like this letus?

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Fri 03-May-19 22:45:53

<arf> at Fancy and the Jonnie klaxon grin

Was HBI on form LetUs?

Rosmersholm has been having good reviews after the Press night - hurrah for going to see something critically acclaimed with FAF grin

I need to wash my hair and get to bed. and also (first) check out Avengers tickets for tomorrow because I do't know how much longer i can avoid spoilers...

LetUsPrey Fri 03-May-19 23:02:49

Almost very much like that Fancy grin

Really hope you get to see Avengers very soon Helen

Tonight’s highlights:

See if you can grab your ankles
Push your hips up, pull your shoulders down
Relax your knees
But if you do it like that, it doesn’t feel as good

Keanu Reeves is on the GN Show. He’s looking good. I’ve just checked - he’s 54! Whaaaaaat?!

FancyFancy Fri 03-May-19 23:17:07

I may be watching that letus <coughs>

LetUsPrey Sat 04-May-19 00:01:57

I reckon Keanu would be good company <ylt>. Very erm very considerate

Speaking of which, I’m off to the chateau with Aramis where we shall be very considerate of each other all night.

LetUsPrey Sat 04-May-19 08:41:44

Morning wenches.

Lovely and sunny here. Better make the most of it and get the washing on. How exciting.

I shall be lining up the drinks, snacks, and more importantly the HBFs as it’s going to be homework central today and tomorrow.

This thread is not accepting new messages.