Talk

Advanced search

Swagger Inn 161 - Springtime is here so wenches get in the beds to help things to grow

(1000 Posts)
LetUsPrey Wed 17-Apr-19 19:01:57

Thought I’d go with a gardening theme grin

Lovely sunny weather

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Wed 17-Apr-19 19:27:50

Letus grin

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Wed 17-Apr-19 19:43:13

Well done LetUs - we're getting a bit rubbish at remembering to start a new thread until the last minute!

Now, where are my 'gardening' pictures...? Aramis seems to spend a lot of time attracted to bushes
<snerk>
<is juvenile>
<gets back to work>

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Wed 17-Apr-19 19:47:29

plus...

These HBFs are quite handy on the gardening front...

ApricotCrush Wed 17-Apr-19 20:58:29

Lovely new thread LetUs. Brandon is waiting for you with something to add to your theme.

LetUsPrey Wed 17-Apr-19 22:28:13

<wanders in from Tav garden>
I seem to have got a bit dirty from all that —rolling around— gardening in the beds. Everything got turned over —several times—

Aramis was, as you say Helen, very attentive to the bush area

And Brandon, how thoughtful. Let me express my gratitude.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Wed 17-Apr-19 22:50:45

Filthy as ever then LetUs? wink

LetUsPrey Wed 17-Apr-19 23:00:48

As only a wench can be Helen grin

FancyFancy Wed 17-Apr-19 23:02:07

Excellent new thread with some lovely specimens grin

<adds more>

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Wed 17-Apr-19 23:30:57

How is it 11:30? FFS and all that.

Elk says <yawn> because she is tired - obvs. Not because she is finding my company boring..
<drones on about work and being tired>
<notices that Elk is actually snoring now>
Or it might be the cat snoring actually.

Whatevs - hayloft time. Night all.

LetUsPrey Wed 17-Apr-19 23:56:33

Night Helen. Night Elk.

Hayloft for me also, although I should shower first what with all that gardening.

LetUsPrey Thu 18-Apr-19 08:15:01

Morning wenches. Not usually this happy that it’s Thursday but long Bank Holiday weekend awaits! Woohooooo! And some lovely weather too.

<sets out sun loungers>
<puts fresh cushions on the Bali beds>
<restocks sun cream in the event wenches venture out from the Bali beds>

FancyFancy Thu 18-Apr-19 08:35:06

Morning. Looking lovely here too. Soo much work to get through today I doubt I will see much of it though!

<waves to elk>
Laters....

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Thu 18-Apr-19 10:00:50

If the Bali beds include HBFs then I see no reason to stir from them...

Weather is also lovely here. Handy, since I've just put cat-vommed throws in the wash [resigned] Beach day today I think.

ApricotCrush Thu 18-Apr-19 14:16:41

Afternoon.

<googles Bali beds> Oh, wonderful!

Have a fab time at the beach HelenFamily and ElkFamily.

I think I'm more or less done with the packing now. Will be on our way later. DD and Co. are joining us tomorrow. Will try to keep in touch wifi permitting.

Have a lovely weekend all. smile

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Thu 18-Apr-19 18:22:48

Discovered a place near me called The Candy Mall, they have more than 1000 different kinds of candy, bought a bit more than I planned ......

FancyFancy Thu 18-Apr-19 20:53:31

Hope you all had a fab time at the beach helen

Safe travels apricot & enjoy all the lovely weather predicted.

Any good sour sweets ww? wink

Every year I forget that work buys us all an Easter egg. Every year. The upside of this is that I am pleasantly surprised every year grin

LetUsPrey Thu 18-Apr-19 21:16:01

Evening wenches. I’m freeeeeeeeeee —until Tuesday—!!!

Just remember that the curtains round the Bali beds don’t block out any noise Helen grin. Hope the beach was fun.

Have a fab weekend Apricot. gin <—- your special wine

Candy Mall sounds amazing

grin at a surprise every Easter Fancy. We got a little gift too which is also a surprise, but more from the point of view that any of the bosses actually gave a shit grin

I’ve been out to a supermarket which has 25% off their clothes at the moment to shop for holiday things. Tried on loads, bought vest tops.

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Thu 18-Apr-19 21:49:09

<googles Bali Beds>
<installs opaque curtains>
grin

Beach was lovely, though the breeze was a bit... bracing. Certainly not the weather for anything more than paddling. But it was a fun day out with fish and chips on the sea front and an enormous icecream afterwards - which made me feel over-full and slightly sick was lovely. The thought of a Candy Mall does not appeal after the ice cream though [evy] <-- not envy.

Tomorrow will be another day out to OverpricedLocalAttraction which the DCs will love and the grown-ups will trudge round in various states of boredom/resignation.

Must also go visit that Supermarket to investigate their clothes.

LetUsPrey Thu 18-Apr-19 23:45:04

Mmmm fish and chips, and ice cream

Hayloft and HBFs for me

LetUsPrey Fri 19-Apr-19 09:51:49

Morning wenches.

It’s absolutely glorious out there! Hope all wenches are enjoying similar weather. I’ve just sat outside to have my breakfast smile

Plans for today are —washing, tidying, housework— lounging around with HBFs.

FancyFancy Fri 19-Apr-19 10:52:20

Lovely here too letus - maybe dinner in the garden tonight <contemplates breaking out the Pimms>

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Fri 19-Apr-19 10:54:32

Also lovely - I put washing out this morning and then noticed the detergent sitting beside the machine still. Oh well - it looks clean enough. confused

Lounging with Pimms sounds like a good plan...

ApricotCrush Fri 19-Apr-19 15:14:21

Glorious here too. DD and I are sunbathing on the decking, the men have taken DGS down to the beach. We're having a barby later.

Enjoy the weather all.

LetUsPrey Fri 19-Apr-19 15:29:23

Afternoon wenches.

Also sunbathing. Did the exercise thing this morning and actually did some full minutes of running. Been lying on the lounger this afternoon, DH is taking DS2 to his swimming lesson. I am definitely having a Pimms tonight.

All is well with the world.

This thread is not accepting new messages.