Talk

Advanced search

Spirits visiting in dreams?

(10 Posts)
aliicel Sun 24-Mar-19 18:57:37

Does anyone believe this.
Last night my dream was that I walked out of a wedding and they played dancing queen (which was my late mums favourite song)
Then today I've just realised it's my mums birthday
After she died I had a dream that I woke up and she was sat on my bed.
We hugged and I told her I loved her and she loved me.
Then she said she had to go but she loved me and would always be with me.
Then she was gone.
A week later I was sat in a cafe and a random thought popped In my mind (my mam loved another song,a 70s song which you never ever hear ) I stood up to put my coat on and it started playing.
Do you believe in all of this ?

justtakingabath Sun 24-Mar-19 18:58:38

Totally believe. Take note smile

beansonbread Sun 24-Mar-19 19:02:01

I would never have believed in visitation dreams until I had one. My brother died by suicide and years later I dreamt he came to see me to tell me he was ok and he was happy now. I've never dreamt of him before or after this one particular dream and it really didn't feel like a dream. It was so vivid and definitely felt as if he was physically with me. It was all so realistic and left me with a feeling of relief and love. Even if it's not real, it brought me so much happiness and comfort and that's got to be a good thing.

I hope you found comfort in your own experiences.

aliicel Sun 24-Mar-19 20:30:23

@beansonbread exactly the same for me.
The dream was over 10 years ago and I can still remember everything that happened.
It honestly felt like I really spoke to her.

Ilovemysleepthief Sun 24-Mar-19 20:57:14

Totally believe this, my dad visited me to say goodbye In a dream when he died

Cuddlysnowleopard Sun 24-Mar-19 21:00:48

Happened to me twice - first time was my uncle, after his funeral. Second was my Dad, telling me not to be sad, he'd gone fishing.

I suspect that they were just normal dreams, but they were by far the most vivid dreams I'd ever had. I can remember the detail, and the calming feeling afterwards, even years later. I just felt peace.

cindersrella Sun 24-Mar-19 21:03:02

My moms brother choked on a peanut and died when he was 13, he would now be around 57. I am now 33 and have never met him. When I was about 16 I was going through a really bad time, i was in bed one morning and was woken by a presence but I couldn't open my eyes but I knew he was with me. I haven't had it since nor did I have it before but I am almost 100% positive he was there telling me all was going to be okay. I think he is my guardian angel.

1Raconteur Sun 24-Mar-19 21:06:45

I have had this and it's so so comforting. The last one I was at dinner with a number of aunts and uncles and they just wanted me to know they were ok. Same with my gran in another dream.

Thatsalovelycuppatea Wed 05-Jun-19 20:37:37

I dreamt about a family member who died from cancer. I've just had an op for the same thing. I thought I was going mad at first but then realised it was definitely a warning.

Nicksmama Sat 13-Jul-19 01:46:55

It's only important if u believe. That's ur faith ur truth your hope haloflowers. But yes. Yes I do

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »