Talk

Advanced search

Need advice about something embarrasing

(10 Posts)
Apache Tue 10-Jul-07 14:40:43

I have been promising my son that I will take him swimming for the past 3 weeks, it keeps being put off due to money/weather and health.

Anyway I'm supposed to be taking him tonight after school but I know I'm "due" IYSWIM...I know that when the stomach pains stop it basically means it could come on at any time and they stopped yesterday.

I'm scared of starting there! so would you a)risk it or be)wear a tampon just in case?

sorry for TMI.

Haylstones Tue 10-Jul-07 14:41:48

I'd risk it, if you're light to start with it'd be Ok. It happened to me a few months ago and I just got out. (left dh with dd)

chopster Tue 10-Jul-07 14:42:16

tampon in case, personally

singingmum Tue 10-Jul-07 14:42:34

Wear one in case
Wouldn't want to change pool water colour.Very I would think

DollyPopsOut Tue 10-Jul-07 14:43:06

i'D probably wear a tampon for extra reassurance. I think it is unlikely to gush out while you are there even if you did start but a tampon would help you take your mind off it.

cutekids Tue 10-Jul-07 14:46:06

happened to me a couple of weeks ago too!
couldn't believe it cos if i hadn't gone to the loo beforehand i wouldn't have known! anyway,told dd1 that "if mummy gets out suddenly it's because of "down there" to which my dd2 announced to my hubbie and my ds1,"keep watching out for mummy's bum.anything could happen..."!!!!Obviously,dd1 had tried to explain but hadn't quite got the message across. Anyway, I risked it for half an hour and it was fine.

doughnuts Tue 10-Jul-07 14:47:04

wear one in case,then you won't need to worry - but don't forget it's there !

greedygreedyguzzler Tue 10-Jul-07 14:49:11

definately wear one just in case..............imagine leaving a little red trail behind you as you swim along!........................

suezee Tue 10-Jul-07 14:51:06

yeah i would deffo wear a tampon just to be on the safe side.....just remember uve put one in )

NannyL Tue 10-Jul-07 19:10:34

id wear my mooncup just in case!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now