Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any tech wizards/design people out there? I need a big favour

(8 Posts)
JoshandJamie Wed 04-Jul-07 19:39:09

I've offered (foolishly perhaps) to create a basic website for my son's preschool. I will use a free website creator tool that comes with the hosting company.

However, I need to put the preschool logo on the site, but the only logo they've given me is something homemade looking made in PowerPoint. I need to turn this image into something that is useable on the web. i.e. we can't change the logo, but it just needs to be in a web friendly format.

I have no idea how to do it and would love it if any kind soul could tell me how or do it for me.

Anyone feeling philanthropic?

ThePedantifier Wed 04-Jul-07 19:41:21

go on, fire it over. littlelapin @ gmail.com

SenoraPostrophe Wed 04-Jul-07 19:41:53

I would but am packing the puter tomorrow.

do you have any photo editing software? if so print screen, paste into a new doc in the photo programme and save for web. hey presto.

littlelapin Wed 04-Jul-07 19:42:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JoshandJamie Wed 04-Jul-07 19:52:11

Thanks Littlelapin - you're a star. Will mail you right away. DISCLAIMER: I had nothing to do with the logo design!

littlelapin Wed 04-Jul-07 20:40:58

littlelapin Wed 04-Jul-07 21:00:29

JoshandJamie Wed 04-Jul-07 21:15:00

Thanks - got your email and just mailed you back. Sorry, I was caught up on a phone call. What you've done is a brilliant. Many, many thanks.

You've done your good deed of the day - you definitely deserve a glass of wine or two.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now