Talk

Advanced search

Richard & Judy..you tube clips..

(13 Posts)
shhhh Sat 30-Jun-07 21:59:51

This week on R&J were clips that I think were from you tube....Anyone help..? I am trying to chase the one of the man dancing and miming to some dance/pop song BUT can't for the life of me remember the name of it..anyone help..?

Just wanted to show dh.
TIA. x

MrsCellophane Sat 30-Jun-07 22:08:53

Ali G impression?

shhhh Sat 30-Jun-07 22:11:20

No it was a guy who was sat in front of the screen looking at us as though he was on a webcam, think he had head phones on and he was miming to an old dance/pop tune and was going MENTAL with it..!
Dancing all over the show..! Don't understand how to find it on toutube though..and just think it was from there..I think R&J have this week been showing different clips which include a panda sneezing....

snowwonder Sat 30-Jun-07 22:12:11

have you checked there website?

BreeVanDerCamp Sat 30-Jun-07 22:13:02

their even ??

themildmanneredjanitor Sat 30-Jun-07 22:14:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

shhhh Sat 30-Jun-07 22:14:22

yeah BUT don't seem to be able to find anything that relates to these videos... I have looked under the panda sneeze and found it on you tube so think it must be on there somewhere....

themildmanneredjanitor Sat 30-Jun-07 22:16:02

shhhh Sat 30-Jun-07 22:17:24

OMG.!. Thats it themildmanneredjanitor. Kiss kiss kiss.! Sorry but I find it so funny. Small things eh..! BTW Anyone remember the tune..? Reminds me of my youth <sigh>. I know this one is foreign BUT im sure a uk version was released..?

Thanks btw everyone. x

snowwonder Sat 30-Jun-07 22:18:24

made me smile to thanks

themildmanneredjanitor Sat 30-Jun-07 22:18:26

shhhh Sat 30-Jun-07 22:20:31

maybe im not as old as I think..! .

snowwonder, glad it made you smile..I saw it a few months ago but only just saw it on r&j and must admit it does make me grin... Too funny.!

shhhh Sat 30-Jun-07 22:34:04

BTW, mumsnet is brill. Where else can I find what I am looking for..?! Thanks everyone xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: