Talk

Advanced search

why oh why always outside my house......

(6 Posts)
anniebear Sun 24-Jun-07 11:47:30

Feel the need for a little rant..

My DD's have gone to Sunday school, I have 2 hours peace, so why do all the neighbour hood children play right outside my house with their big leather football?

I am talking 3, 4, and 5 year olds here running back and forth across the road without looking

In a busy narrow one way street, with cars parked either side

They constantly kick this ball around, hitting windows, cars and my plants!

I know they need to play (although at that age it should be in their back gardens, the 4 year old got knocked over a couple of months ago, his Mum in the house, NEVER watching them, he ran straight out. Few weeks later he was back out running into the road again The police said "Maybe she (the Mum) will have learnt her lesson )

But if these parents are happy to let their pre schoolers out unsupservised....why not give them a light ball to play with rather than a heavy leather one which could cause damage

agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Just can't understand why my house becomes the meeting point for them all!

Thank you!!

anniebear Sun 24-Jun-07 11:48:29

Ahhhhhhhhhh feel better now

cornsilk Sun 24-Jun-07 12:04:16

Put a very spikey cactus in the garden. Mybe the ball will land on it.

anniebear Sun 24-Jun-07 12:06:36

good idea!!!

we dont really have a front garden, just a very small space with a wall, but I have put some gravel and pots in

problem is, My pc is facing the window so I sit here typing with 5 sets of eyes gawping at me as they are so close to my window lol lol

cornsilk Sun 24-Jun-07 12:34:22

Could you 'accidentally' run over the ball with your car?

anniebear Sun 24-Jun-07 13:36:59

you are nearly as bad as me lol lol lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now