Advanced search


(1 Post)
Louloum70 Fri 10-Nov-17 19:06:06

My daughter is in a housing association flat. She’s only lived there for five months she really isn’t happy and desperate too live closer too me. We live in different county’s . Anyway I was wondering if she went into private rent and handed back her tenancy would she be entitled too housing benefit and council tax reduction. (Due too being in receipt of benefits ) and would she be able too then go on the local housing waiting list. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: