Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Abusive husband trapped n tired

(6 Posts)
Disabledandabused Sun 29-Oct-17 01:18:17

I am a disabled mom who has daughter with dien syndrome, my husband is extremely emotionally financially abusive controlling, I live with constant pain di not sleep well as my daughter stays up very late I have to stay up too.. I sleep in living room he sleeps upstairs.
He jerps coming in room when im sound asleep napping say something loud then run upstairs lije did not do it
I have no income he will not get me tools I need ti upscycle furniture, and di my crafts to earn money.
He is cruel. Nasty. Stays out "at parents" without saying where he is while taking my car I'm trapped here with sick child no car no dinner for me last night I'm so sick of it. .. Alone in pa

Disabledandabused Sun 29-Oct-17 01:19:48

Sorry writung fast. Down syndrome. He went to store. He spied on me. Says im cheating if online im christian he is not..

AssassinatedBeauty Sun 29-Oct-17 01:26:48

Do you have any support from social services for your daughter? Could you speak to them about how you're feeling?

Women's Aid are also helpful for women who are experiencing abuse at home. You can phone them on 0808 2000 247 or you can email them on helpline@womensaid.org.uk although they will take longer to respond. They can offer you advice on what you can do to improve your situation.

Disabledandabused Sun 29-Oct-17 01:25:25

I live in America. N i.have no help. Im.trapped. in constant physical pain n emotionally tormented sad

Disabledandabused Sun 29-Oct-17 01:26:23

Wish was in.ukor anywhere else hes commim gg

AssassinatedBeauty Sun 29-Oct-17 08:06:49

This is a US based organisation that are similar to Women's Aid:

http://www.thehotline.org

You can call on 18007997233 or chat online on the website.

There's also a great website called the Freedom Programme http://www.freedomprogramme.co.uk you can access the resources online, and it's specially designed for women that are being abused by their partners.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now