Advanced search

Pet hates ..... go.....

(17 Posts)
luckkkkkky7 Wed 18-Oct-17 21:15:18

Crumbs in the butter😡

KarmaNoMore Wed 18-Oct-17 21:16:10

X factor

ByAllMeansMoveAtAGlacialPace Wed 18-Oct-17 21:20:13

People who don’t pick their feet up when walking. I call it the Max Branning shuffle.

People who have headphones on the train that leak their shitty, tinny music and don’t turn it down after being glared at.

People who have loud, long conversations on public transport.

paxillin Wed 18-Oct-17 21:22:28

Noisy eating. Actually, any noise coming out of mouths other than speech or singing.

Rockhopper81 Wed 18-Oct-17 21:24:02

The use of the word 'chillax' - even typing it made me shudder. angry

luckkkkkky7 Wed 18-Oct-17 21:27:27

Ergh sloppy eaters !
Also the toilet roll never being changed when empty

Uumellmahaye Wed 18-Oct-17 21:33:41

People who are immersed in their phone who walk into a supermarket and start slowing down AND manage to be right in the middle so you can’t get round them without having to speak to them

Also, parents who take ALL their kids to the supermarket and seem to treat it like a trip to the park

Aureservoir Wed 18-Oct-17 21:34:54

OP, that's it in a nutshell. Other than 'butter in the jam'. <faints>

NutellaLawson Wed 18-Oct-17 21:38:37

I believe leaving your children at home unattended while you do the weekly shop is frowned upon.

My pet hate is receiving your change in a shop as receipt, notes and then coins on top in one bundle so I can't now easily get my change back into my purse.

Also escalators I shops that are laid out that you have to do walk round the floor through all the merchandise for the next one. I want to get to the top floor, not do a grand tour of stuff I'mnot interested in.

luckkkkkky7 Wed 18-Oct-17 21:44:53

Who leaves their child unattended !!!! Should have kids
@NutellaLawson

luckkkkkky7 Wed 18-Oct-17 21:45:11

Shouldn't *

luckkkkkky7 Wed 18-Oct-17 21:46:09

Haha I see why you said that now ..... #lazy reader

luckkkkkky7 Wed 18-Oct-17 21:46:58

Empty cartons put back in fridge ..... I could go on lol

MeatAndPotato Wed 18-Oct-17 21:49:08

When your DC’s MIL (or MOP) thinks she knows your baby better than you and you are a idiot, and ignores what you say and does her own thing. And your DC’s cry when she hold them because she is so strange and overwhelming.

When men leave the seat up or wee on places other than inside the toilet and don’t clean it up

When people don’t flush the toilet after having a wee

When people don’t wash thier hands properly or regularly

When children are allowed to swear by their parents (young children)

When people don’t clean up their dogs poo

Grr

paxillin Thu 19-Oct-17 00:09:57

When people don’t flush the toilet after having a wee

Bleurch! I have a distant relative who asks "number 1 or number 2" before you go to the loo. If 1, everybody who needs it goes one after the other, no flushing. If you say 2 you get your own flush, but have to go after everyone went for a pee. People don't visit often and if they do, they don't eat or drink.

MeatAndPotato Thu 19-Oct-17 03:36:24

* paxillin* Revolting!! And I’m not suprised nobody visited often, that is just rancid. It's one of my worst peeves angry

Falconhoof1 Thu 19-Oct-17 09:50:11

The coins on top of notes thing always annoys me! And crumbs in butter. Time wasters on Gumtree too. So many of them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now