Talk

Advanced search

What makes you happy / cheers you up?

(5 Posts)
sosofedupnow Wed 18-Oct-17 17:42:58

So I've been feeling really down for most of this year and I think it's time to make a choice not to be unhappy anymore. I want to know what makes you feel happy?

I have recently started an exercise class and when I come out my mood is much better than when I go in.

I have been feeling really lonely for a while, I'm a single parent and my family are very dysfunctional l, I only have a few friends who are all bush with their own lives. I need to find things to make myself happy and hopefully ways of meeting new people. Any suggestions welcome smile

Lovemusic33 Wed 18-Oct-17 17:48:14

Single parent here too, it can be very lonely. I joined the gym and took up a new hobby, my hobby isn't very sociable but sometimes I bump into people who share the same hobby.

sosofedupnow Wed 18-Oct-17 22:25:21

Do you find working out improves your mood? I always feel better after my class but I can only go twice per week

MyBrilliantDisguise Wed 18-Oct-17 22:29:17

How old are your children? Could you get them into park runs?

sosofedupnow Wed 18-Oct-17 23:38:15

My dd is 10 and if I'm honest I hate running myself, I don't think dd would run but she has a nike so would be happy to go on that. But I just hate running confusedblush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now