Talk

Advanced search

What makes you happy / cheers you up?

(5 Posts)
sosofedupnow Wed 18-Oct-17 17:42:58

So I've been feeling really down for most of this year and I think it's time to make a choice not to be unhappy anymore. I want to know what makes you feel happy?

I have recently started an exercise class and when I come out my mood is much better than when I go in.

I have been feeling really lonely for a while, I'm a single parent and my family are very dysfunctional l, I only have a few friends who are all bush with their own lives. I need to find things to make myself happy and hopefully ways of meeting new people. Any suggestions welcome smile

Lovemusic33 Wed 18-Oct-17 17:48:14

Single parent here too, it can be very lonely. I joined the gym and took up a new hobby, my hobby isn't very sociable but sometimes I bump into people who share the same hobby.

sosofedupnow Wed 18-Oct-17 22:25:21

Do you find working out improves your mood? I always feel better after my class but I can only go twice per week

MyBrilliantDisguise Wed 18-Oct-17 22:29:17

How old are your children? Could you get them into park runs?

sosofedupnow Wed 18-Oct-17 23:38:15

My dd is 10 and if I'm honest I hate running myself, I don't think dd would run but she has a nike so would be happy to go on that. But I just hate running confusedblush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: