Talk

Advanced search

Tickets for Premier League Match

(4 Posts)
LiverpoolFan Tue 10-Oct-17 12:54:37

Hi Mumsnetters - I'm really hoping someone will be able to help smile. It's my son's birthday soon and I wanted to get him tickets for a Liverpool FC match. I am a lite member and he is a Mighty Red member. There were additional members tickets released on the Liverpool FC website at 8.15am this morning - I was in the queue for 20 mins then had 50 mins to book tickets however there were none available sad Would anyone recommend or advise booking tickets for a Premier League match from a trusted ticket agency? I am just worried that I'll pay a lot more online and it may be a scam. If anyone has any ticket agency website which you would/have used that would be great. If not I will try to book tickets for future matches via the Liverpool FC website. Many thanks smile

Orangetoffee Tue 10-Oct-17 13:10:47

You could try Stubhub. Just be sensible and don't pay over the odds. Most clubs offer a fanprotect guarantee, the liverpool website should have some information about it. Good luck.

LiverpoolFan Wed 11-Oct-17 19:00:26

Many thanks Orangetoffee smile

cowgirlsareforever Wed 11-Oct-17 19:03:31

Thomas Cook do hotel plus LFC ticket deals. I guess they are expensive but if you aren't in Liverpool it may be worth it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now