Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

FB-deleted account

(2 Posts)
youvegottobekidding Fri 07-Jul-17 21:09:11

I deleted my FB account well over a year ago, so my last post would have probably been around April 2016. I didn't just de-activate it, as far as I remember I deleted it. I haven't 'logged in' or joined again since.

This last week I get an email to say welcome back to FB, and another one asking if I tried to log in to my account. I've had another few emails to announce when an old FB friend has put up a new photo or updated their status - completely random. All from FB.

What's going on? Is this just a marketing ploy from FB to get me back on? I asked a friend who I know is on, to check if I'm on it & she said yes, my profile is still there, only there hasn't been any updates for over a year - I don't get it - I thought my account was deleted - why have I still got an account showing? Do I have to log in only to delete my account again?

CotswoldStrife Fri 07-Jul-17 21:11:55

Have you asked FB themselves via the help centre, could someone else have reactivated your account?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now