Talk

Advanced search

I know about twoleftfeet and their website.......

(11 Posts)
SparklyGothKat Mon 19-Mar-07 21:06:09

but if I was to buy something from their actual shop, is it ok?? Whats their after care like??? I don;t want to order anything from them, as I know that they don't send the items and it takes ages to get the money back.

SparklyGothKat Mon 19-Mar-07 21:11:07

mmmmm just found the watchdog report on them, even their aftercare is crap then.

BumblBeee Mon 21-Jan-08 11:31:44

I wish I had done a search here before buying something from the aforementioned company.

I bought a £70 footmuff from this shop but they will not let me return it as they say I missed their 7 day return window by 3 days.

I had a miscarriage shortly after receiving the item so was somewhat preoccupied.

What a miserable company. Impossible to get through to also.

jeanjeannie Mon 21-Jan-08 13:50:48

I got my pram from there - and they actually delivered the goods BUT after having seen all the horror stories I feel I was just lucky! I need another buggy and they do it cheaper than anywhere else - but I wouldn't risk it!

I went to the shop but it seemed that all you could buy were small things - not the prams. We paid with credit card so it was legally covered should it not turn up....but sounds like their aftercare is shocking. I did need to contact them once and it was just an automated email response and they were no help on the phone. I gave up!

Hulababy Mon 21-Jan-08 13:54:59

TBH I just wouldn't risk it with them. If anythin was wrong with your item and you had to take it back or contact them abiut it I suspect they'd still be a nightmare to deal with,

NatalieJane Mon 21-Jan-08 13:57:13

We bought our buggy from the shop. Figured not much could wrong if you checked it all there and then.

lulumama Mon 21-Jan-08 13:59:24

i would go elsewhere, they have such a poor record on customer service, why support them?

MascaraOHara Mon 21-Jan-08 14:00:51

They are local to me. My friend bought all of her stuff from there and raves about them. Locally they have a pretty good reputation but they really really get slated here and all over the web so I'd be weary.

I got my buggy from a great place near peterborough if you're not too far from there?

FAQ Mon 21-Jan-08 14:03:37

I'd go to Kiddicare at Peterborough if you're local to Bedford (which obviously you are if you're thinking of visit TLF shop).

When I lived in Bedford I never heard them getting rave reviews - and we drove up to Peterborough to shop their instead.

MascaraOHara Mon 21-Jan-08 16:53:16

lol FAQ that was the palce I was referring to KiddiCare.

knockoffnigel Sat 11-Oct-08 08:10:02

If anyone still has an outstanding order with twoleftfeet i can try and help you because ive ordered from them before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now