Talk

Advanced search

Need advice please on MMA MODEL AGENCY

(7 Posts)
Samrich82 Thu 06-Apr-17 10:51:44

Hi
I sent an application for my lo to join MMA or modelmode.Co.UK is their website address. I had an email the following day saying they are interested in putting my lo on the books. However as we do not have professional photos they have suggested a photoshoot and if I'd like to buy photos they will be £95. MMA do not charge a fee but instead take commission. This seems to make sense but I'm so worried that it sounds too easy. Anyone have any experience with this agency? I'd be very grateful if someone could put my mind at ease or warn me off

Turboblonde1970 Fri 28-Jul-17 11:58:18

Hi could you tell me did you go ahead with mma my lo been offerd same deal ?appreciate a reply ty

Owenn11 Wed 16-Aug-17 00:01:41

I have too been offered the same thing. It's really hard to find any info on them. Do you take your little one for the shoot?

Turboblonde1970 Wed 16-Aug-17 09:00:20

Hi owen11 I looked into it and found them not to be that good try kids of london no money my daughter with then also euro kids good but pay 190 for profile pics and higher percentage but they suppose to be good good luck ps kids of london have kids of manchester too

8flowers Thu 18-Jan-18 14:05:27

Hi, I desperately need advice on AMM Management. Are they legit. I fill out an application online and uploaded my 2 and a half year old girl's picture. The following day I got a message subject: Model Accepted. stating she has passed their initial application process, and they would like to see how she behaves and look in front of the camera. In other for that to happen, I had to reply back to the email so they can send me full information and booking number for the London studio in Bow area.
The second email I received Subject: Assessment details. Stating that AMM Management will pay for the shoot, make up artist and photographers time. I book for the photo shoot which was ok. I was told to wait a few minutes after the photo shoot because they had to send the pictures to AMM Management to be assess. I was finally call in and was told that AMM Management love the photos, he even showed me on his computer screen what they replied saying. " Wow, Love the photos, beautiful, amazing new look. Now he start telling me all the ways she can make money. I didn't have a portfolio for my daughter,so he told me I need a portfolio for my daughter, which would cost me £400.00.
The £400.00 would include buying the copyright of the photos, a digital cd portfolio and a profile on AMM Management website where I can Download my daughter professional photos for Businesses, model companies, etc. etc. to see to contact for jobs.On the profile site it also has job listings where you can apply for. I told the guy there is no way I can afford to pay £400. He said he understand and arrange for me to pay in instalments. I had to pay £200 upfront which I did and is now trying to save some money to pay for the next two instalments.
On the following day, I receive an email from Total Talent Management stating they have received two images from the photo shoot my daughter had with their associate studio and they are interested in working with me and my daughter. They want to have a meeting with me to sign contracts. Apart from contract, I have to pay £99. for admin fee. Fee covers full representation for one year. Online model profile on their website, 12 months hosting and they will deduct 20% from all work found via they agency. I did book an appointment for today but cancelled after i find out of the admin fee. I'm I getting scam.

LittleBird74 Sat 27-Jan-18 13:17:01

AMM are a scam, stay away.

8flowers Sat 27-Jan-18 16:49:53

Thanks a lot, I've been scamangry

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: