Talk

Advanced search

Need advice please on MMA MODEL AGENCY

(4 Posts)
Samrich82 Thu 06-Apr-17 10:51:44

Hi
I sent an application for my lo to join MMA or modelmode.Co.UK is their website address. I had an email the following day saying they are interested in putting my lo on the books. However as we do not have professional photos they have suggested a photoshoot and if I'd like to buy photos they will be £95. MMA do not charge a fee but instead take commission. This seems to make sense but I'm so worried that it sounds too easy. Anyone have any experience with this agency? I'd be very grateful if someone could put my mind at ease or warn me off

Turboblonde1970 Fri 28-Jul-17 11:58:18

Hi could you tell me did you go ahead with mma my lo been offerd same deal ?appreciate a reply ty

Owenn11 Wed 16-Aug-17 00:01:41

I have too been offered the same thing. It's really hard to find any info on them. Do you take your little one for the shoot?

Turboblonde1970 Wed 16-Aug-17 09:00:20

Hi owen11 I looked into it and found them not to be that good try kids of london no money my daughter with then also euro kids good but pay 190 for profile pics and higher percentage but they suppose to be good good luck ps kids of london have kids of manchester too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now