Talk

Advanced search

Calling all woo people help!

(21 Posts)
mywoousername Fri 03-Mar-17 17:27:33

I didn't know where to post this I've looked for an appropriate topic but couldn't find one. I've also named changed as my other name I've outed myself a lot smile
Okay so last night I was a msleep having a normal dream and then a relative who died 6 months ago appeared. It turned into a lucid dream so I knew I was dreaming. They insisted I tell my mum the number ' 54384' or '54284' it got confusing as after I promised to remember the dream went back to normal but they appeared again to say I had the number wrong and it was 3 instead of 2. They were insistent I remembered and agitated. I tried so hard to wake myself to write it down but I couldn't leave the dream. When I did wake up I wrote it straight down but not sure which one it was I was supposed to remember.
Either way one is a warning for my mum of some kind. She's not sure what it means but is very woo so is taking it seriously. I've wondered all day what it could be. A date but it doesn't seem so, part of a phone number? Anyone want to take a guess? The way they were so insistent to the point of getting angry when I couldn't remember properly makes me think it's important.
Why a number though ahh it's been going around in my brain all day but I just don't know.
I know this may sound a little crazy but this person was very loved by myself and my mum and to see them so agitated I just don't understand it.

PencilsInSpace Fri 03-Mar-17 17:39:07

Your mother will tread on one of these lego bricks and it will hurt like fuck grin

mywoousername Fri 03-Mar-17 17:52:49

grin pencil I'll be sure to keep all lego out the way just incase wink

mortificado Fri 03-Mar-17 17:57:30

Maybe the ending of a phone number? Has your mum lost a phone number or maybe wrote part down wrong?!
You have have to tell us the outcome!

Emmageddon Fri 03-Mar-17 17:58:01

Was your deceased relative and/or your mum working for less than minimum wage?

Maybe your relative wants your mum to contact ACAS to get the money she is owed?

www.parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-question/Commons/2016-11-22/54284

WhiskyIrnBru Fri 03-Mar-17 18:06:07

Is there any dates linked to your family in the numbers? 5th March -1984?or 4th March? 2nd March? Clutching! grin

MajesticWhine Fri 03-Mar-17 18:09:45

54384 typed on an old style phone with predictive text spells out lieth. I'm sure it all means nothing though.

Emmageddon Fri 03-Mar-17 18:12:46

Lieth
•archaic third-person singular simple present indicative form of lie

Someone close to your mum is lying! @MajesticWhine has got it.

mywoousername Fri 03-Mar-17 18:16:53

Ooh Interesting regarding the lying!
A family members birthday is the 2nd of march but not 84 a decade out

CalmItKermitt Fri 03-Mar-17 18:26:33

It was just a dream. If the relative was getting pissed off that you weren't paying attention you'd think they'd have thought to tell you WHY the number was important.

mywoousername Fri 03-Mar-17 18:31:46

Funnily enough calmit that's exactly what my relative would say if they were still alive, they were so not woo grin
It's just frustrating as dreams normally mean something and I can't figure it out at all.

Emmageddon Fri 03-Mar-17 18:32:10

Could it be the sort code for a bank, with one number missing? Or the last 5 digits of a bank account? Oooh, wait a sec, could they be the numbers for tonight's Thunderball lottery?

BertrandRussell Fri 03-Mar-17 18:36:24

It was a dream. Dreams don't mean anything-they arejust your brain processing information it's absorbed. Don't you think if it was important, your much loved relative would have made sure you got the message right and understood it?

mywoousername Fri 03-Mar-17 18:42:52

Well I did think if they managed to travel their spirit through dimensions into my dream then yes they could of told me what the bloody numbers meant grinbut they didn't.
It's so random I don't believe that dreams mean nothing but then I am a bit woo myself wink

picklemepopcorn Fri 03-Mar-17 18:50:50

The message might be from your brain to you, and concern your mum. Or it could be for your mum. I would think of a bank account or a password number, premium bond number, or a bill you should be paying!!

ExcuseMyEyebrows Fri 03-Mar-17 19:09:06

As the person in your dream wasn't too sure abut the exact numbers, perhaps it isn't 'lieth' but Leith.

I think the message is to tell your mum to watch Sunshine on Leith - it's the best musical ever and will cheer her up no end smile

hmcAsWas Fri 03-Mar-17 19:15:05

Had to laugh at Pencil's lego suggestion.

I'm with calmit, but am enjoying the different theories nonetheless

Emmageddon Fri 03-Mar-17 19:17:31

@ExcuseMyEyebrows I have to agree with you there. I think everyone should watch Sunshine on Leith, regardless of dream messages from dead relatives.

hmcAsWas Fri 03-Mar-17 19:18:12

indianrailways.info/train_time_table/54384/ Your mum should take a life changing trip to India, perhaps checking into the Real Exotic Marigold hotel?

mywoousername Sun 05-Mar-17 00:31:04

Well I'd love to come back with an amazing update it meant this etc but unfortunately I don't think I'll ever know, if it even meant anything at all.
Well I did what I was told and passed it onto my mum so maybe one day it will come to her.
I was hoping I'd have another dream last night and get some more info or even just a nice chat as they were so irate last time but nothing sad
It's made me miss then even more and I hope wherever they are they're at peace!

hmcAsWas Sun 05-Mar-17 00:35:36

flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now